Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,759 members, 7,935,259 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. (1107 Views)

Help!!! I Need Job In Ibadan Pls. I Have Suffered Enough / When the available job or business becomes the desirable. / Any Available Job For O Level Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by Fabsfm: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2015
Pls nairalanders i stay in Ibadan & i need a job,pls post any available jobs here,thanks.
Re: Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2015
Fabsfm:
Pls nairalanders i stay in Ibadan & i need a job,pls post any available jobs here,thanks.
Yeah, dere is a job, its commercial sex hawker (ashewo), salary very lucrative
Re: Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Fabsfm:

Vacancies do exist for different job roles: 1. Secretary to the MD 2. Sales Rep (FMCG) 3. Sales Rep (Skin Care) 4. Customer Service Personnel(Lagos, Ibadan and Port Harcourt)

All positions are for graduates who have a minimum of 2 years experience in the area of interest. NB: nos1 to 3 are for Lagos residents only.

Send application and CV to vacancy@loracheconsulting.com. All positions close on 22nd January 2015.
Re: Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by reachnaija: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Looking for serious bloggers - call 0 8 0 6 8 7 4 7 3 3 3 good prospects available...
Re: Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by youngPA: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Whats is your qualification?

A Small, fast-growing I.T and Consulting company with focus on ICT -web development, hosting, software development, data analysis and management, Management of Information systems, training, consultancy, based in Ibadan around UI requires the services of the following:

1. Marketing Officers (male or female)
Suitable applicants must
- Possess a minimum of O.N.D
- Be confident, articulate and have a good command of the English language
- Be computer literate, proficient in the use of basic software applications such as MS Word and must also be proficient in the use of the internet.
- be self motivated and be able to work with little or no supervision
- have a good interpersonal skills

2. Web/Software Developer
Candidates for this position must:
- Possess a minimum of O.N.D
- have excellent PHP experience
- have programming language and MySQL, CSS, & SQL Server databases skill
- have a good knowledge of CMS
- be goal oriented
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills

3. Secretary/Office Assistant
Candidates for this position must:
- Possess a minimum of SSCE/O.N.D
- Be computer literate

4. Research/Data Analyst
- Possess a minimum of SSCE/O.N.D
- Be computer literate
- Have a good knowledge of data analysis

Non-resident in Ibadan need not apply

Interested qualified candidates should send CV to: pasystemstech@gmail.com on or before 28th February 2014.
Re: Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fabsfm:

A Small, fast-growing I.T and Consulting company with focus on ICT -web development, hosting, software development, data analysis and management, Management of Information systems, training, consultancy, based in Ibadan around University of Ibadan requires the services of the following:

1. Marketing Officers (male or female) Suitable applicants must - Possess a minimum of O.N.D - Be confident, articulate and have a good command of the English language - Be computer literate, proficient in the use of basic software applications such as MS Word and must also be proficient in the use of the internet. - be self motivated and be able to work with little or no supervision - have a good interpersonal skills

2. Web/Software Developer Candidates for this position must: - Possess a minimum of O.N.D - have excellent PHP experience - have programming language and MySQL, CSS, & SQL Server databases skill - have a good knowledge of CMS - be goal oriented - Effective time management skills - Excellent verbal and written communication skills

3. Secretary/Office Assistant Candidates for this position must: - Possess a minimum of SSCE/O.N.D - Be computer literate

4. Research/Data Analyst - Possess a minimum of SSCE/O.N.D - Be computer literate - Have a good knowledge of data analysis

Non-resident in Ibadan need not apply

Interested qualified candidates should send CV to: pasystemstech@gmail.com on or before 28th February 2014.
Re: Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by jmnsimone(f): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Any Available Job In Ibadan Pls. by engrbrume(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
So few jobs for the millions of unemployed in Nigeria!

Things to note:

Traditional Business and the 8am to 5pm (JOB) mentality is almost dead ... what must you do now to be able to sustain and live the life you want in another few years?

Experts believe that half of today's jobs will be completely gone in another 10 to 11 years.. That's like year 2025. Its just around the corner my good friends.

Artificial intelligence is taking over.. We need to be smart and start acting! Don't wait till you are too old or disillusioned before you start thinking of an alternative.

You need to start something of your own! I encourage you to read the post below;

https://www.nairaland.com/2131965/most-beautiful-business-world

(1) (Reply)

IT/TELECOM TRAINING & JOB OPPORTUNITIES / / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.