Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Will Make This Country Ungovernable For Jonathan _buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make This Country Ungovernable For Jonathan _buhari (1331 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. / We Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-gov. Dickson, Ex-militants-SR / Niger Delta Militants Promised To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari-'General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make This Country Ungovernable For Jonathan _buhari by gbounty: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Following the speculations and critics by some PDP members that General Muhamodu Buhari (rtd) had earlier threatened President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration by saying he would make the country ungovernable for him.
It is true by some ignorant Nigerians who do not need an iota of proof to cowardly criticize and castigate their fellow men based on sentimental, religious or ethnic ground mean-while some true and just Nigerians who believes in justice and honesty have dismissed the rumor acknowledging the fact that the allegation is just a baseless propaganda and just another fabricated lies without evidence by the PDP.
Some patriot also agreed that if Buhari can be evidently quoted for making such a sensitive threatening speech, he should be arrested and prosecuted according to the law and Goodluck should also be questioned for maintaining silence earlier as the commander in chief of the armed forces over a threat which is capable of putting the Nation's security into jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make This Country Ungovernable For Jonathan _buhari by Toktee(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
Very soon you will hang yourself,lies,lies,and u forget that when you are guilty of one,you are guilty of all.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Army Bombards Sambisa Forest / lb / Most Of The Results From Punch And Vanguard Are Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.