Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,042 members, 7,966,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

Study In The United States, Or Canada, We Can Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The United States, Or Canada, We Can Help. (650 Views)

With An HND Degree, Where In The USA Or Canada Can One Study Msc Accounting/mba? / Current "total" Scholarship Only 4 Host States Or General / General Question On Graduate Studies In Us, Uk Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In The United States, Or Canada, We Can Help. by Globalstu: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2008
As it gets harder to find a job, only the most qualified individuals will be selected. During these though economic times, now is the best time to get a higher education degree. We know how frustrating and challenging it can be selecting the most fitting schools to apply to, but we're here to help. We're committed to helping students from all over the world accomplish their goal of a world class education in the US. If you would like to study abroad, complete your bachelors, graduate degree, or test preparation in the US, let us help you. Visit our site at www.globalstudentconsultant.com. As it gets harder to find a job, only the most qualified individuals will be selected for top positions.
Re: Study In The United States, Or Canada, We Can Help. by Abuchi0903: 4:19am On Dec 22, 2008
ok am ready seems your firm is real and cheap,

ANy way i have my OND in chemical Engr in the Institute Of management of Technology IMT ENUGU state NIGERIA.

Buchi.

wrightjones007@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nda:please, Who's Got Nda Exam Past Question And From Where? How Can I Get One? / Fake Ph.d Holders Uncovered In O.o.u: / Nasarawa Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.