Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D (9370 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / Biodun Okeowo's Children Graduate From Secondary School. Pics / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by nickz(m): 3:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Yes....for very stupid reasons;but I stopped it around Jss3-ss1
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:
Teachers weren't allowed to beat students in the school I attended tongue
liar!after using my sis pix for dp,u still borrow her life style dey live for NL abi!just wait make I catch u...u go differentiate sambisa from otueke where u school!
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Goodnuel: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Lol, mine was almost everyday, I been stubborn o, I stopped when I was given 30 strokes of cane on my back and bum at the assembly ground for forging the principal's signature to sign out of school.. Omo ehn, I couldn't hold tears that day o

But then, I couldn't tell my mum, cause she too would have added her own
I see why ur bum cm shoot like that... The school I attened, they don't flog girls there.
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
grin tongue undecided
i take that as a yes. Do it joor
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You're so beautiful with nice shape,but who forged the signature for you? A guy?

Nah, it was girls school... I was the one that forged the signature
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Goodnuel:
I see why ur bum cm shoot like that... The school I attened, they don't flog girls there.

Lol, I wish I was in that your school o
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by herald9: 8:51am On Jan 20, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
*raises two hands* nothing does you baba grin grin

you too dey metamorphose o...

which stage you dey now?
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Uchizzy(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Y will a teacher whip his or her student??

through out my elementary, till my grade 11 in Toronto, no gad'dem teacher touched me, even for once.

Meanwhile nt mah business... coz it only done in Africa.
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

you too dey metamorphose o...

which stage you dey now?
oga mi grin grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by herald9: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
oga mi grin grin

I thought you've finally reach the butterfly stage and flew away forevercheesy

welcome back.
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

I thought you've finally reach the butterfly stage and flew away forevercheesy

welcome back.
thanks bro grin

howfar na?
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by herald9: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
thanks bro grin

howfar na?

Not many miles away...

Just preparing for my final exit from Cali-fornia...sad

Hope you've been good too?

Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Goodnuel: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol, I wish I was in that your school o
Loll... That wud hv been really nice... I for be ur seat mate.
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by DeeBoiyy: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

Not many miles away...

Just preparing for my final exit from Cali-fornia...sad

Hope you've been good too?

where you dey go? Which state you from sef?

I've been good o.
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:
buy Why?
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:
but Why?undecided
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
You mean Ajegunle Community Secondary School? grin
chai!...u wicked no b smallgrin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
DaLaw22:
Do teachers still flog pupils in Nigeria... I school in France grin grin
And What's so special about France
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joshkid:
chai!...u wicked no b smallgrin
No mind those girls. Pako dey claim butter pikin grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
No mind those girls. Pako dey claim butter pikin grin
grin
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by herald9: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
where you dey go? Which state you from sef?

I've been good o.

I'm from AKS but was born,brought up and based here...

even I be 'ikpa isonq' in Cali smiley

School ish bro... I don't feel like going back cef...
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

I'm from AKS but was born,brought up and based here...

even I be 'ikpa isonq' in Cali smiley

School ish bro... I don't feel like going back cef...
u commenting or Rapping??undecided
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by herald9: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joshkid:
u commenting or Rapping??undecided

LWKMD gringrin

Does it look like I'm rapping?
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by tegzmaister(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Aje!!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

LWKMD gringrin

Does it look like I'm rapping?
Nt really!... but can't really get wat u trying to pass across!cheesy
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by tegzmaister(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
blizard44:
The pic funny die...

During my sec school days I went under what'd term the biggest fire ever in the school's history - I aided some students through a bush pass into the school.

It started from 3strokes in Kg1 (It's a catholic group of schools) , with an increment of 1 as I swallow the rounds around the classes until I got to SS3 where the whole thingy was capped with the most cruel sixteen of the more than a hundred strokes I took in that day, and then - ten more from the school's Principal.

I nearly die grin

If he wasn't a priest, by now his remains might not be something far from bones.
story for d gods
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by herald9: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Joshkid:
Nt really!... but can't really get wat u trying to pass across!cheesy

it's coded man...

the receiver will understand morecheesy
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by Joshkid(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

it's coded man...

the receiver will understand morecheesy
Uhmmm... Ok oo
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by daveP(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
Nah
Try am and my mumsi go land tongue

But then again. Federal school is all about the grass and cutlass grin
phee-phee- phue-phee-phew (whistles) shocked
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by dechandel(f): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
daveP:
phee-phee- phue-phee-phew (whistles) shocked
*whistles back at him* tongue
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by daveP(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
*whistles back at him* tongue
lol so u cut too? (washes face wit hypo)
Re: Did You Experience This While In School[pics] ;D ;D by freezyprinzy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahaha I really hate being caned so I was always calm grin grin 24 strokes is a big exaggeration.
exaggeration kwa e b lyk say na ajebo u b in fact u an ajebo 24 z real jor enjoyed my own share in skull tho it was a general beating sha our class stubborn wen 1 teacher is tired he hands d cane 2 d other d whole class 24 each

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What These 2 Girls Are Busy Doing With Their Big Ukwu (PHOTOS) / Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Anambra (photo) / Nicki Minaj And Her Twin brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.