Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai (6863 Views)

Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation / You Have No Excuse To Fail, Perfom Now – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Moves: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
chidichris:

when ribadu wanted to arrest orji uzo kalu, kalu wanted the court to stop efcc and ribadu was telling nigerians how criminal minded kalu is and most of us here were jumping up and down but today the same ribadu wanted to take efcc, ministry of justice, the police and fg to court for the singular act of efcc wanting to question him.
that this administration is celebrating prof. Iwu today for his excellent perfomance in the april polls does not stop another govt tomorrow from inviting him to explain why he exposed nigeria's inabilities to the whole world or the nollywood from asking him why he decided to perform without their permission.
every admin has heros but what matters most is after the tenure, to what extent will u be celebrated?
we all knew chukwumereije during ibb, mustapha and the bamiyis during abacaha but after the tenure, what next? obj's regime celebrated such heros as ribdu, el-rufai, adedibu, chris uba, andy uba, tonny annenih, bode george, borishade, fani kayode amng whom only few have been invited. am not celebrating yet. my prayers is that let there be a real transission that will see a real man on seat and nigerians will be ashamed of what the last administration did.
upon we call war against corruption with ribadu, have we asked if the rate of corruption in the last admin is high or low.make me a president tomorrow, the likes of late adedibu will cease to die until he explains his position in the last admin. the likes of chris uba will tell nigerians the punishment for coup and reconfess what he confessed to nigerians before on how he rigged ngige into power.
who is blind about the evil ways of the last admin? who was deaf when obj made an open announcement that the election was going to be a do or die affair. can a normal person say this in a democratic setting?
our president yar adua recieved a house as gift from el rufai and he returned it after been president, what about the others? who is el rufai to hsare govt lands and properties and who are worthy to recieve all these gifts?
till date, ribadu did not tell nigerians what transpired in the nigerian ports authority as he investigated under obj.
the list can never end but as long as there is God in heaven who have seen the sufferings of the poor masses in a country of plenty, they will never go free.
I agree with you, in totality, what am against is the press warfare being waged by EFCC; we need action, if ribadu has been found culpable let them charge him to court, but even the EFCC has not said they r investigating him ribadu, which i think they should and let the judge decide if he is guilty or not, same with the case of el-rufai, Charging them to court will instigagte a bench warrant for them, hence they r compelled to appear , Instead the EFCC is busy cutting deals with people and making noise, as if nigerians are stupid and dont understand the import of plea bargain, the whole charade becomes a joke
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Muza(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
the plea bargain employed by the present EFCC is nothing but money laundering.

In the case of Thief Lucky he laundered N4bn and paid N3.5m as commission.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Moves: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
Muza:

the plea bargain employed by the present EFCC is nothing but money laundering.

In the case of Thief Lucky he laundered N4bn and paid N3.5m as commission.
LOL
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Solomon227(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2008
Cre8tivity,Cre8tivity,Cre8tivity! How many times did I call u? U need education and I volunteer to help u. Leaders after leaders ave come to conclusion dat the centerpoint of Nigeria retrogression is Corruption.Ribadu painstakingly did a brutally efficient work by institutionalizing a theives chatching mechanism. Ribadu was able to gather infomation on almost all serving public officers and their illicitly acquired wealths globally. He however made some mistakes anyway.But Cre8tivity where were u wen WaziMUMU told dis nation that all ex-Govs ave no case to answer? Where were u wen our Minister of justice suddenly bcame d attorney for IBORI even in far away UK?Why didnt u campaing against this irrational insults against Nigerians wit dsame energy as u doing against Ribadu & El-Rufai?WaziMUMU intrestingly wil not work to finally catch the theives already been prosecuted with established evidences. She suddenly turn d heat on some widely perceived brilliant ex-Public officers. Crea8tivity let me rmind u that those of us against Ribadu,El-Rufai "harassment" know they are culpable but wat we do not understand is y dis Govmt protected IBORI,refused to cont d prosecutions of all indicted ex-Govs and start chasing "leser thieves".[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by cre8tivity(f): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
no excuse, the rules of law must be obeyed by all at all time.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by cre8tivity(f): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2008
No Excuse, If the time is convenient i will appear; but they have to pay for my flight and accomodation, as I don't work for them,  The present EFCC are going about things in the wrong way,  they should do the right thing, don't care who ox is gored,

move, this was posted for mamajama yesterday:

mamajama love, just in case you did not know: ribadu and el-rufai are not just average nigerian citizens, they were parts of the top federal government officials. for example, when fbi is seeking to question any united states citizen for anything, you will never hear this type of weak or ridiculous excuses and you do not dispatch a lawyer to represent you when you're being wanted for questioning. you could request for the presence of your lawyer during the questioning, but it is purely your responsibility to make yourself available immediately. if you need assistance in making yourself available, your lawyer could then put in an official request for assistance. this request may or may not be approved by the fg, it all depends on your circumstance. mamajama, as a lawyer, i thought simple scenario like this should be very clear to you. oh well, i guess you don't expect much from a community lawyer.
ribadu and el-rufai are mixing things up as usual, they seem to be very confused or at least not getting good advise. there is a big difference between education circumstance and medical circumstance. what both of these guys are trying to pull is usually something you pull when medical circumstance is involved.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Moves: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
When does they FBI announce in newpapers that they are seeking to question an individual except for a fugitive; u r either arrested for questioning, The FBI in Ribadu's case would have gone to NIPSS and either questioned him there or arrest him and take him to their nearest office for questioning, not wiping up a media frenzy, When the US wanted Abu Hamza in relation to terroism thewy requested that the UK hand him over for questioning, they had to go through the legal process and at the end it didnt happen, there are process in place for these things instead EFCC are busy waging media warfare and feeding sentiments
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by sherrylo: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hun God help us!
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by chidichris(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2008
the truth of the matter is that the prayers of the dying masses have left confussion in their kingdom and they have started fighting against themselves and the real truth of the matter will come when in the process of this inhouse wars, pdp will loose the presidential position to any oposition and only then will nigerians will know exactly what have been happening in nigeria.
they will all pay for the sufferings which they have forced on the populace.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by brownbonno(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2008
otukpo:

I feel very disappointed reading the opinions of brownbonno and his likes on this topic. It is the people like him that has made this country to be in this rotten state that it is. With people like them, corruption and hypocrisy will continue to be in Nigeria public service.

I really do not want to abuse anybody, cause it is not decent to do so. But i think it is only a daft, or a paid agent of those people they are promoting that will reason the way they do.

Obviously, some people really do not want Nigeria to move forward, they don't wish Nigeria well and they don't want Nigeria to be free from the clutches of poverty, hunger, hopelessness and sickness that the actions of our corrupt leaders have put us in.

With the Likes of brownbonno that are bent on supporting evil, the likes of Ribadu and El-Rufai, i feel very sorry for this country because the future might be more bleak than we imagined.

Those that are trying to shield Ribadu and El-Rufai from justice, i urge u to have a rethink, because those people paying you to do so, does not have the interest of u and ur future generations at heart. A word is enough for the wise.

otukpo,

I took the pain to read through your 18 post so far here on Nairaland for a thorough profiling.In all i am not surprise in your abusive attitude,even when you profess to be religious,with a good romance with all the Saints and Popes yet your lips are full with abusive words.
I will forgive you for your lack of knowledge and respect for other peoples opinion.
I wish you grown up soon so that you can fit in and enjoy a meaningful discuss that can reshape the face of the nation,Nigeria.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by bawomolo(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
The poor guy wont honor EFCC's invite, because his life might be in danger

the no.1 allibi of Nigerian politicians. they wan kill me
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2008
Imagine this bastard calling himself A STUDENT, I dont know what Nigerian politicians are turning themselves into. He is not even ashamed of himself.He is afraid to come home,let him come home if dey born him father well, we all know he is afraid of being brought to book.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by cre8tivity(f): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2008
he will be captured very soon.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Muza(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
Very soon! grin

Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by oderemo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2008
dont raise your hopes man, this guy will return home with flavour , efcc is a toothless bulldog.now lets start, ojukwu came back with pump and all glory after leaving his people to continue his war [WISH AM IN SUPPORT OF ],gowon left nigeria to relax came back no sweat, alams ,same thing, fayose, samu ni, remember the first gov. that was arrested in london came bacj  obj did nada, he will come back when the coast is clear.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by GettysBurg: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
El Rufai is a President in the making. I support him all the way.

A performer par excellence.
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Tonim(f): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2008
Correspondence from El-Rufai's lawyer published in the newspapers:

Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by IGWEUSA(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2008
I even thought that EFCC is a political party established by OBJ, El- rufai and Ribadu.

************** To rest my case, this thread is a JOKE*************
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by PiMpjUiCe1: 1:43am On Dec 30, 2008
i dont like or support el-rufai. but please. did mko nt fight for his right? willitmake sense tocome down when his lawyer cld do d job for hm, if they are hellbent on getting him let them send interpol after him, they are allbastards, rufai stay where u are and finnish ur studies, but knnow that when u return, u get case to answer, but for now.play ur game well, stay put
Re: Why I Won’t Honour EFCC's Invitation Now - El-Rufai by Cholls(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
cre8tivity:
this is what happens when you allow your rules an regulations to be disobeyed. this is what happens when we praise a soldier that goes to war to fight for the country,  but returns to disobey the law. mark it down, this is just the starting point, many others will follow. el-rufai should be treated like a deadly criminal. this is the only way this mess would stop.
My brothers and sisters this was his crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Tallest Man Dies; Aged 26 (photos) / LOOK INSIDE Virtual Office Of SA President Cyril Ramaphosa / LG Poll: Gombe APC Holds Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.