Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,429 members, 7,978,360 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why You Must Score Above 250 In This Year's Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Must Score Above 250 In This Year's Jamb (851 Views)

This Year JAMB Is The Simplest / This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD / High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Score Above 250 In This Year's Jamb by Kofacts(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SCORE ABOVE 250 IN JAMB.

Sure, many must have started having all manners of fear in mind concerning the upcoming exam, JAMB, many are afraid that they might not make it again this time around.
Listen to me sir/ma; I won’t blame you for being afraid. When I checked the recent statistics for the 2012/2013 UTME results as released by JAMB, I knew that indeed, there is fire on the mountain! And even of recent, jamb released the number of people that applied for this year’s exam. Believe me, its mind blowing knowing that 1.4million students are hustling to get to one position and that the reason, we wish to share these tips with you all.

You don't need any magician to tell you that the higher you score the brighter your chances of gaining admission this year!
That is the simple secret why many people don't make it after everything. They fail to score very high!

So all you have to do is to give me just a little bit of your time and hear me out because I will be telling you everything you need to know on how to overcome this JAMB stress, once and for all by scoring very high and getting into the university as fast as possible.

But first, let's start from the beginning. Why should you even consider scoring very high in JAMB?
Like we have just identified, scoring high is still the surest and safest way of gaining direct admission into any Nigerian tertiary institution. By scoring high, you won't have any reason to worry about seeing your name in the primary admission list. I don't need to explain this any further. I know you know this is true!

But that's not all.

Do you know that many people who finally gain admission into the university do not read the course they originally entered for in their JAMB forms? Many people end up in their respective courses either because they didn't score high enough to be considered in the primary list of their preferred courses.
So they are just bidding time to see if they will be able to change their course after their first or second year but history and experience has shown that because of the rigors and the intricacies involved in changing cour....>>http://unnedu..com/2015/01/why-you-must-score-above-250-in-this.html

(1) (Reply)

25 Dictionary Words That Originated From The Internet / Free University Of Nigeria / POSSIBLE OR IMPOSSIBLE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.