Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? (895 Views)

Can You Bathe With Your Lover? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by crush: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2008
hello house, what would you or do u call ur spouse? i was @ a shop recently and met a couple in their sixties shopping. all of a sudden the man called out to his wife, "BABY, OVER HERE, I HAVE SEEN THE LOW FAT MILK".
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by dollyn(f): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2008
wow smiley now thats so sexieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.wel i call my lover pie i mean sweeti pie
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by SeaGoddes(f): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2008
sweet pie cheesy grin very yummy wink
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by ievbuomw(f): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2008
Honey, baby, or just plain love wink
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by DualCore1: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2008
SweeeRat. lipsrsealed

oops i swerragawd tht R in capital is a mistake, i'Ve GoT a FAUlty caPs locK Key.
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by oyeleyet(f): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2008
I call him sweetheart or treasure.
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by Perle(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
I call him MY LORD, HONEY, MY PRINCE, BABY BOY
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by Asolo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2008
I'll call her Honey or rather Angel
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by Babynic: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
I call him Baby, n dats wat he calls me as well, n its been like dis since 4eva,

Lately, his been calling me "My Hot Chocolate", n i silently hate it, lol, things people do 4 love ei?
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by tRoOE(f): 4:33am On Dec 23, 2008
na wa ooooo how many time will this thread be created
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by Rogo: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2008
you can call her honey, darling, sweetheart, my love, dear etc,
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by haryorlah(f): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
i call mine SUNSHINE OR IFE
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by Muza(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
I call her minspirata.
which i interpret to mean my inspiration.
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by tommy2k2(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2008
dont av anyone im calling for now,
but if i av i'll call her Panadol,
i'll call her Love
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
i call her "La goose"

our joke
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by sistawoman: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
loverboy

Sweetie

Honey

or when i am annoyed

I call him:

"GET THE Bleep AWAY FROM ME AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN"

His response:

OK CRAZY I WILL SEE IF YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TONIGHT"

sike. . . just joking.
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by Biggsamll: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
i love you can reach me on my e-mail jiluvy2ks@yahoo.com i will be excpting your mail sweet angel
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by tmoney11(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
i called mine Honey
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by AdamBrody1(m): 1:51am On Dec 24, 2008
Wuz up F**k face!
Re: What Do You Or Would You Call Your Lover? by Akinagirl(f): 2:28am On Dec 24, 2008
Call him, baby, honey, sweeetheart, papi

Guy Recieves A Cal 4rm An unknown Babe Who Saw His Pics Somewher. Wetin U Go Do? / : Dad In The Club With Son's Coursemate In School? / I Don't Want To Be Wifeless!