Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:58 AM

What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? (1658 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? / Whats The Most Stupid Thing U Ve Ever Said Or Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by XFio(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2008
The most stupid thing i've ever done was when i cut the front part of my hair.I was 4 years old I was'nt thinking straight.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by Raymond88(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2008
Opening this thread
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by otikpoko(m): 2:58am On Dec 28, 2008
undecidedcan't remember any for now.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by iice(f): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2008
Nothing
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by IGWEUSA(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

Nothing

@ lice

Hey moderator, the closing of the thread "childhood dating style" is unfair.

So U closed it because You were reffered to as UGLY in one of the replies, thats an imature behaviour on ur part.

*********freedom of speech 4 all***********
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by iice(f): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
@IGWE.  .  .

I guess you're shaded spectacles blinded you from the posts about Hausa girls and whores.  .  .
And its IICE - blindness and all taken into account

Seriously, you shouldn't attribute your characteristics to me.
So what if am ugly?  Did the world end? rofl.  Na Beans?
The things that bother people sef undecided
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by Naijagarl(f): 3:49am On Dec 31, 2008
Shoved a handful of salt in my mouth cause i thought it was sugar and ended up being sick for a whole day. i was about 3 or 4 years
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by Encomium(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
Nothing so far.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 13, 2009
crazily i once used a wild burning balm on my pistle, and it started burning, and u know that water has a fueling effect with this balms, after trying water i almost cried, damn wat was i thinkin,
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by tayoast(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2009
Stupid enough I'm ashamed of posting it.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by rockafela(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2009
I RAN INTO THE KITCHEN IN A HOT AFTERNOON AND POUR A HALF SPOON OF DETERGENT INTO A PLATE OF GARRI ADDING MILK AND SUGAR THINKING IT WAS SALT, BECOS OF THE LEVEL OF THE HUNGY I NEVER KNEW NOT UTIL I ALMOST TOOK THE FIRST SPOON INTO MY MOUTH tongue

2NDLY I USED AN HAIR RELAXING CREAM TO CREAM MY BODY ALL BECOS I WAS IN A HURRY TO GET TO SCHOOL COS I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL, I WAS SIXTEEN IN SS1
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by Strongfaze(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
some years ago a lady slapped me 4 approaching her rudely, with anger, i removed her wig from her head and walked away laughing. but ryt now we are close friends.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 20, 2011
^^U can't kill me!
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done? by ice234: 5:08am On Aug 21, 2011
Commenting on this thread

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity At Brunel Hotel London / Kodak Easyshare M320 9.2mp Digital Camera With 2gb Memory Card / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D *boko Haram: Their Modus Operandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.