Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. (1433 Views)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by ogahlouiskid18(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good news Curvy girls…Women with bigger butts are said
to bear more intelligent children
..According to scientists ,fat supplies found in a woman’s
thighs and buttocks are needed to develop babies’ brains..
The cells were found to contribute directly to brain
development during breastfeeding, with a woman’s behind
acting as a reserve for vital nutrients.
The claims were made by researchers from the University
of Pittsburgh, who added that women with large quantities
of such fats in target areas were shown to produce more
intelligent children.
The fat in these areas is a depot for building a baby’s
brain,’ Professor Will Lassek, a public health epidimiologist
at the university, told the Sunday Times.
‘You need lots of fat to make a nervous system and the
fats in these areas are also enriched in DHA
(docosahexaenoic acid) which is a particularly important
component in the human brain.
‘It looks as if women have evolved to accumulate these
fats and hold on to them – until a baby arrives.
While the stubborn cells are constantly there, they are
mobilised during pregnancy to allow a baby’s brain to soak
up their enriching properties.

Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by Rapmoney(m): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
If this thread make front page, I go hang myself like dis...

Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by ShirelleBaby: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
cry
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
LolzZz. Crazy nigga!
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by Lianaluv(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
tongue
ShirelleBaby:
cry

Stop crying its not your fault. tongue
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by ShirelleBaby: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lianaluv:
:PStop crying its not your fault. tongue

Hahahahahahaha

I am 100% sure u are #teamsmallbumbum
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by Shugaryme(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm...
I see
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by dechandel(f): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
I declare that research stup1d angry grin
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Flat nyansh gals don die today..

1 Like

Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by DeeBoiyy: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by petra22(f): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Really tho?! Dumb much
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
ogahlouiskid18:
Good news Curvy girls…Women with bigger butts are said
to bear more intelligent children
..According to scientists ,fat supplies found in a woman’s
thighs and buttocks are needed to develop babies’ brains..
The cells were found to contribute directly to brain
development during breastfeeding, with a woman’s behind
acting as a reserve for vital nutrients.
The claims were made by researchers from the University
of Pittsburgh, who added that women with large quantities
of such fats in target areas were shown to produce more
intelligent children.
The fat in these areas is a depot for building a baby’s
brain,’ Professor Will Lassek, a public health epidimiologist
at the university, told the Sunday Times.
‘You need lots of fat to make a nervous system and the
fats in these areas are also enriched in DHA
(docosahexaenoic acid) which is a particularly important
component in the human brain.
‘It looks as if women have evolved to accumulate these
fats and hold on to them – until a baby arrives.
While the stubborn cells are constantly there, they are
mobilised during pregnancy to allow a baby’s brain to soak
up their enriching properties.
Liar. My mum does not have butt but i was brilliant than your greatest professors as at the time i was 12 years old. Brain diseases dey worry these guys call scientists o. When, its up to two years that they said that guys should be socking ladies' breassts to reduce their chance of being cancers' victims? I thought then that ladies will be begging us to come and suck free but nothing happened, these guys can lie.
Re: Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Researchers Says. by Oahray: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm... Thought provoking. So they are saying a woman with low IQ and lots of butt and hip fat, would have smarter children than a slim genius?

See them NL girls protesting grin

(1) (Reply)

Chimo! Lets See How You Intend To Outsmart A Police Man? (photo) / Girls Under Hijab / Should Ladies lend money to their fiancé, boyfriend or husbands money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.