Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,962 members, 7,966,557 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single (984 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / LADIES: The Smarter You Are, The More Likely Your Are To Be Single.. / How To Be Single And Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by workgist: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
It’s a tough world out there… full of awkward first dates, bad sex and limited chances at orgasms. Women now associate the dating landscape with the same risks many face going out at night in the rain. It’s cold, uncomfortable and it’s more than likely that you’ll die before getting that fire lit.
After years of bad trips and valuable packing lessons, we go in a little more prepared each time. We’ve learned tips, tricks and lessons that could only be experienced firsthand, quickly learning the scams,
We’ve changed our clothes, hair and grooming styles to fit the destination, yet there’s something we can’t seem to change that’s making the journey a treacherous hike. Something we can’t hide and something we refuse to keep at home. Something we won’t check at baggage claim or give up at customs.
Unfortunately, for women, intelligence many times hinders our travels and keeps us from the promise land. Because, for all you bright and educated women out there, what you feel is real… intelligent women are more likely to be single.
The popular saying “ignorance is bliss” doesn’t exactly cover the broad spectrum of woes women feel as they sit alone Friday nights with no one to discuss or read lines from Punch with.
It doesn’t assuage a woman’s pain as her parents ask where her boyfriend is and why she can’t find a nice guy.
The saying should be something closer to “ignorant women get the man and intelligent women never feel bliss.”.....http://www.workgist.com/ladies-the-smarter-you-are-the-more-likely-you-are-to-be-single/
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by Legacy44(f): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Absolutely ridiculous...is this post borne out of inferiority complex/sentiments
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by DocAdray(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
I kinda agree with you on this OP.

This post's got some elements of truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by emperorchedda(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
True that!
Though I still prefer a career woman who play a good role in providing financial assistance
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by basille(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yea i can relate, they're mostly boring and not fun to be with, except those rare ones who are extremely extrovert. But i'd still prefer an intelligent lady to dumb blonde. cheesy
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by parryon(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Probably why I am still single...........
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by cutieberie1(f): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by corisande: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can relate to this
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by DonX001: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
True that.
My experience so far, seems to suggest that unfortunately, this is true.
I have much more female average classmates married, than intelligent ones.
Dont know why though.
Are men intimidated by intelligent girls??
Personally for me though, i prefer intelligent girls anytime.
Dull girls are an absolute turnoff, except maybe only to visit my bed briefly wink , and then back out through the door almost immediately after.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by workgist: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2015
follow the link below to read the full article, then you can form your opinion or comment after. thanks to you all
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single by theSpark(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
I like them smart.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Still Worth My Commitment??? / In Case No Diamond Or Gold Ring / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.