Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Hey Guys... I Just Learnt It Is Haram To Piss With Your Right Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hey Guys... I Just Learnt It Is Haram To Piss With Your Right Hand (544 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys... I Just Learnt It Is Haram To Piss With Your Right Hand by benalvino2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
I just learnt a very funny rule in islam... it says you can touch your private part but when you are taking a piece if you use your right hand to touch it it is haram. lmao very funny rule. soon muslims will be told how to breath. hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibrf56NPLf4
Re: Hey Guys... I Just Learnt It Is Haram To Piss With Your Right Hand by EvilBrain1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
The prophet Mohammed also laid down strict rules about which foot you should use to enter the toilet (the left) which position to use (squatting both to pìss and shìt), which direction to face (never face the kaabah), which hand to use to hold your equipment (left), which hand to use to clean up (left again), what to use to clean your ynash (water or stones, never use bone or dung because evil genies eat them), how many stones to wipe your ynash with (3 or 5 or any larger odd number, never use fewer than 3 or an even number otherwise allah will be greatly displeased), which foot to use to exit the toilet (the right).

Muslims are also required to say an incantation for protection against evil spirits before entering the toilet, and ask for allah's forgiveness after exiting. Also, allowing your urine to splash on you while peeing is a grave sin for which allah will punish you after you die. Shìtting and peeing are a huge deal in the eyes of allah and apparently we've all been doing it wrong.

There are many other rules which I haven't mentioned but you can google it if you want to learn the proper muslim way to take a shìt.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Some Falsehoods Portrayed By Atheists / Okorocha Hosts Muslims To Ramadan ‘iftar’ / SEE How Technology Was Used To Exposed A Fake Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.