Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Serious Observation On Gej's Visit To Wounded Soldiers (what Do U Think?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Observation On Gej's Visit To Wounded Soldiers (what Do U Think?) (372 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Observation On Gej's Visit To Wounded Soldiers (what Do U Think?) by farem: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ’s Visit to Wounded Troops. What I Noticed

POSTED BY TOKUNBO AKINTOLA ON JANUARY 19, 2015 POSTED IN FOTOVOICE

I don’t know if I am missing something here but, here are a few details missing in the photos:

1. No doctor to show the President around and introduce the wounded soldiers.

2. No drips, no broken skin, no bandages. Were they down with malaria and not gun shot wounds?

3. The mattresses, blankets and mosquito nets are very new and look previously unused.

4. Some of the injured soldiers look awkward, with one or two smiling. I know for sure you won’t be smiling long after being shot but that’s probably not so important.
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Bird Flu Now In Rivers State / You Hand Over All Hospital, Court To State. To Call Off The Strike / Interview With President Obama - Question On Boko Haram [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.