Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (510 Views)

Prophetic Word From God About The Collapse Of The US Economic System / Pope Francis Where Did You Get This Word From? / Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
To The Adversary:

Your words:

"You have trained - DIE!"

My words:

"You are warned: Four-fold, OR more."

And unto that, I will add....

You may continue to believe you have another "Sweet Jesus." Yet, truly,
truly, I say unto thee: Even the Truth which is Jesus was bitter enough to not only
require of such as thee "the blood of all the prophets shed from the foundation of the
world;" but to also have proclaimed by the very tongue of such as thee, that same
judgment of their evil: "He will put those wretches to a miserable death."

Therefore, you may continue to offer your sacrifices of feast. And I will continue to
work for that which I eat; that there be neither pacification, nor appeasement. You may continue
to offer your sacrifices of flesh. And you may continue to delude yourself that thereby
there will ever be justification for "A Celebration Of Wonk." You may continue striving to dribble me
into the camp of those that accept either the one sacrifice, or any other. And I will continue calling
you the fool thou art, for believing thou canst dribble a ball. The conclusion of the whole matter: You
have none but these two choices....

You may restore four-fold, OR more. Or you may do the worst that
absolutely any can do.

For truly, truly, I say unto thee: I know not only those that wrestled, or those that would
wrestle (were they indeed true to the faith they proclaim) but I definitely and indeed
truly will war.

You are warned: Four-fold, OR more.

To The Pride:

To that which, being all mine, is The Pride of Machismo Renaissance
(wherein is the faith of Masculinism) I say: That which they would I do (as one that
has been made to be like thee in every aspect of the word, "emasculated"wink
is all that they have ever or will ever offer thee: that thou should "DIE!"
Therefore, run not the race that is life on crippled feet. For all they will ever offer
you is thoroughly revealed by all they would I do - "DIE!" Rather, put on the sword
that is The Ikoro; each piece, put on with prayer. And with The Ward of GOD which is
Ikoro Iyineleda, stand firm in the faith that is Masculinism; resisting all the wiles by
which the adversary would thou be dribbled into falling, and joyfully accepting as folly that which
has him kick thee of thy property - for by so doing you will heap coals of
fire upon his head: and GOD will reward thee with the very best possession; and that which, being most abiding, is with the
utmost good.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Mix With "Devils" / Are We(christians) Suppose To Have A Permanent Place(church) Of Worship? / Let Us Support Seun Against Any Form Of Threat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.