Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Real Fact!! How Women Pray For a Life Partner Nowadays. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Real Fact!! How Women Pray For a Life Partner Nowadays. (859 Views)

Very Hilarious Photos But Real Fact LOLZ / (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Fact!! How Women Pray For a Life Partner Nowadays. by cityguyonnl: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Haha,, me just feel lyk reblogging this 4 your fun today.

At 21 you hear options like:
Father O lord!!!
Am still young hahaha
I know ooo .
Father lord I need to start with a tall handsome man dat has two houses in Dubai, six in london, two in America...hellooo... . Father...I can't settle for the better
when there is the best!!! U know how far naaaa.

Hehehe...................TIME
DEY. .

But When dey are 30 the option dey reduce:::

Father!!!!!
I was a fool 10 years ago.
Who am I to give u options!!!...
ME COMMON MAN...
let ur WILL BE DONE OH LORD.
Father!!!
I now have wedding cake and I have wedding gown, its only man that am waiting for....Do your work o lord !!!!

Hehheheh.............TiME STILL DEY .

At 34...the prayer na straight to the point...
Father!!!!!! I Surrender All.
Man na man.
I said Man na
man...
Aki or paw-paw I no mind. I beg you God Bring Am Like That..

True or false?

Source: http://starboyvilla.com/how-to-get-everyone-to-like-you-and-also-live-in-love-in-2015/
Re: The Real Fact!! How Women Pray For a Life Partner Nowadays. by Fabdedon(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
dont men too look for wife?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Question.. Lolz! / This person has a problem (picture) / Akpors The Holy Toaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.