Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) (812 Views)

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) by idumuose(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Everyone is here to protect their interest, right?If the story by sahara reporter is true that Babangida has endorsed Buhari,then i believe

he Babangida must have asked Buhari something in exchange for his endorsement knowing the acrimony that has existed between them since the coup of 1983.

Politics is a matter of give and take and whatever it is that Buhari is laying on the table in order for Babangida to endorse him ramains a conjecture.
Re: Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) by Kakpos: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
KNOWING IS GOING TO PRISON WHEN GMB BECOME PRSIDENT

1 Like

Re: Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) by idumuose(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
I hope Babangida will not debunk this endorsement story tomorrow.
Re: Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) by Sloan: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
idumuose:
Everyone is here to protect their interest, right?If the story by sahara reporter is true that Babangida has endorsed Buhari,then i believe

he Babangida must have asked Buhari something in exchange for his endorsement knowing the acrimony that has existed between them since the coup of 1983.

Politics is a matter of give and take and whatever it is that Buhari is laying on the table in order for Babangida to endorse him ramains a conjecture.

LMAO...GEJ is a goner! A loser president, supported by hordes of locustic sauthBeasts, feeding fat on the entire country while insulting others! Whatever negotiations was done, the goal of kicking out the cursed president Ajikiwe Jonapafuka back to Otueke is the most important goal which must be accomplished!

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) by Premiumnoise: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
idumuose:
I hope Babangida will not debunked this endorsement story tomorrow.

Chisos of Nazareth

4 Likes

Re: Babangida Is Indeed A Maradona(endorsed GEJ Yesterday,endorsed Buhari Today) by idumuose(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sloan:

LMAO...GEJ is a goner! A loser president, supported by hordes of locustic sauthBeasts, feeding fat on the entire country while insulting others! Whatever negotiations was done, the goal of kicking out the cursed president Ajikiwe Jonapafuka back to Otueke is the most important goal which must be accomplished!
Election isn't won by endoresment alone.Go cast your vote first.Election is less than a month.Wait until the results are announced first.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Vs Buhari 2015 Pre-election Poll (20days Countdown To Feb 14) / GEJ: My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian / What IBB Told GEJ When GEJ Xisited Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.