Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,158 members, 7,977,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - (45738 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Buhari: Time To Sack The Military Chiefs / Bad Omen During Buhari's Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Flets: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2015
prinznazzy:

I dnt argue wit fools lyk u....oshiomole just reminded us of d job scam, I kno u hav something to say in defence of jona again...so I beta stop arguing wit u....u r either being paid or from SS..to support such acts blindly...n also Ans Dis qstn...is stealin corruption?....I kno u'll say no also..yeye

Hahahaha. .. is that link we agreed on?

Alright run along since you can't argue your position with facts and links.... but learn that not everyone with superior opinion than yours is paid.

1 Like

Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:

Hahahaha. .. is that link we agreed on?

Alright run along since you can't argue your position with facts and links.... but learn that not everyone with superior opinion than yours is paid.
I can't use ma morning to look for any link...nt even d 1 he said stealing isn't corruption...or he didn't say dat as well?....cos u refused to Ans ma qstns
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Flets: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2015
prinznazzy:

I can't use ma morning to look for any link...nt even d 1 he said stealing isn't corruption...or he didn't say dat as well?....cos u refused to Ans ma qstns

You said GEJ refused to fight Bokoharam because its a northern affair
You said GEJ said no girl was missen in chibok

Drop the link for these two statements of your or further prove that you are dumber than I thought
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:

Drop the link for these two statements of your or further prove that you are dumber than I thought
I doubt u can read properly.......read ma previous reply n Ans me 1st...stop ridiculing urslf...
just Ans....is stealing corruption?.....I Shuld save maself useful tym
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Flets: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2015
prinznazzy:

I doubt u can read properly.......read ma previous reply n Ans me 1st...stop ridiculing urslf...
just Ans....is stealing corruption?.....I Shuld save maself useful tym

Drop the link for these two statements of your or tell the world how dumb you are. Am waiting
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by PhockPhockMan: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
alphalpha:

you just showed us a beautiful train that wasnt in existence anywhere in the world in 1985. go to a bush in a rural area and show us the railway lets see whether there are no weeds in them. maybe President go use cutlass go clear grass for railway
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Themandator: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
NI
angelsing:
Was he awarded the honour first before Buhari knighted him?..I like to know

Buhari sanctified and canonized him many years ago before Jonathan ever became a national figure. Jonathan only released his certificate.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Themandator: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
prinznazzy:

Stealing is not corruption... Corruption is a system that allows people to take unearned public or private resources for personal use.... Like was the case in the downstream of the oil sector until Jonathan brought acquilla to check the leakage.... When an armed robber snatches or steals a parked vehicle do you refer to that as corruption?
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by citizenY(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
ollyboy009:

I can't stop baffling at the rate you guys bend on discrediting GMB, dis clown Op is showing us a used and dumped coachs in 1983, does that mean passengers were not conveyed with gud coachs as at then? I wasnt yet born in 1983 bt i travel on train many a time in 1992 and i can still remember how gud 1st class coaches look like. why dont you show us those rotten coaches dumped by the rail-side along Jebba-Kotangora to birnu-gwari. Atleast I still saw them in the last few month I traveled north.

If you think Op is a failed Tanoid click like......................
If you think I am wrong Oya Oga boss click unlike!
GMB till Jonathan knows that steeling is corruption.

Ignore these liars. There was no newspaper called "Daily Independence" at that time.
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Themandator:

Stealing is not corruption... Corruption is a system that allows people to take unearned public or private resources for personal use.... Like was the case in the downstream of the oil sector until Jonathan brought acquilla to check the leakage.... When an armed robber snatches or steals a parked vehicle do you refer to that as corruption?
lwkmd.....thief alike....God will never let u near any whr public funds is to b utilized for d Ppl.....u'll steal it n say its nt corruption....u just proved u r d greatest fool on earth......stealing is nt corruption!!.....diverting public funds for urself is nt stealing abi,.....Dats nt corruption abi.....stupid thing....I really wasted ma tym replyin u since...........400000 barrels of oil is lost daily.....Ur jona dnt kno Wats possible for him to do to stop it...askin d buyers of d oil nt to buy from whoever is selling stolen barrels of oil.....Hw thoughtful
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Themandator: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
prinznazzy:

lwkmd.....thief alike....God will never let u near any whr public funds is to b utilized for d Ppl.....u'll steal it n say its nt corruption....u just proved u r d greatest fool on earth......stealing is nt corruption!!.....diverting public funds for urself is nt stealing abi,.....Dats nt corruption abi.....stupid thing....I really wasted ma tym replyin u since...........400000 barrels of oil is lost daily.....Ur jona dnt kno Wats possible for him to do to stop it...askin d buyers of d oil nt to buy from whoever is selling stolen barrels of oil.....Hw thoughtful

You're full of needless emotion. I don't know how your kind can climb life's ladder without taking a bullet at the end.... Ever seen the movie, Godfather?
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Themandator:

You're full of needless emotion. I don't know how your kind can climb life's ladder without taking a bullet at the end.... Ever seen the movie, Godfather?
go n ask Ur father
Re: State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - by Gondonu: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
So brilliant! So classic I was really educated in this regard.GEJ may not be perfect but at least he has set Nigeria on course.Imagine where Lagos railway would have been if Buhari had not stopped the metrorail far back then.Infact no room for an illiterate in this modern Nigeria.Respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.