Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,324 members, 7,950,636 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

We Are Africans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / We Are Africans (922 Views)

All Africans Will Agree To This / .. / Funny Africans Pictures Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Africans by zigger(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jst for fun. D ambassador of a small african nation had d chance to visit russia and was entertained by his opposite number, d russian ambassador. For 3 days d african ambassador wined and dined and generally treated to the best hospitality dat russia had to offer. On the final day of his visit, d russian ambassador said, "As ur stay is coming to an end, it is time for u to play our traditional game, RUSSIAN ROULETTE. One of the 6 chambers of this gun is loaded. U spin d cylinder, point d gun at ur head and pull d trigger". This fazed d african slightly, but he was a proud man of a warrior people and to show fear would be unthinkable. Both men took their guns, spun the cylinders and pulled the triggers. Both chambers were empty and both ambassadors breathed a sigh of relief. The african ambassador was very impressed with the courageous game and thought hard about the subject before the russian ambassador was due to visit his country next year. When it was time for him to leave, they bade their farewell and the african left. The next year, it was the russian's turn to visit the african and when he arrived, he was welcomed warmly. He received d best hospitality possible. He wined and dined for 3 days and on the final day of his visit, the african said, "My friend, since you will be going very soon it is time for u to play our traditional game called AFRICAN ROULETTE. Before u are 3 of d most beautiful girls we have which i carefully selected. They are all naked and ready to give u bl.owjob, just pick anyone of them u fancy". The russian amb said, "Indeed they are like angels, very beautiful and I would love to take all 3 of them but u said just one. But where is the ROULETTE part in this game". Then d african ambassador said "oh, i almost forgot one of them is a CANNIBAL"
Re: We Are Africans by ijobaooorun(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ just made ♍Ɣ day tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Just 4 Fun / When You Have Waited 4years For Nepa To Bring Light And They Refuse / Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.