Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,726 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:11 PM

Something Is About To Happen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Something Is About To Happen (728 Views)

Imminent Things That Are About To Happen To Naira And That are Happening / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Is About To Happen by Moyo1(m): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2008
For Internet Marketers in the house only.

We are still in this business of internet marketing because we believe we are going to make lots and lots of money through it inspite of the challenges.

In case you've long created your site/blog and a product but have not made a dime yet from it, and you have started thinking of giving up, please don't.

I almost quitted too until I discovered just some 4 months ago 'The Genuine Secret of Successful Internet Marketing', when I kidnapped for 72 hours one of Nigeria's leading Internet Marketers. The secret turned my internet marketing business around in 10 days, and I have made up my mind to share it with everyone, so let's meet at www.mailinglistbooster.com.

I now know that what we've been told all these while aren't false afterall but are , half truths.

Catch you there!

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss Stocks! / Pls I Hav 300k, I Want A Good And Realistic Ideal On A Biz To Do / Won't you rather make Make $200 Or More In Just 20 Minutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.