Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only (1216 Views)

Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 / Infinix Hot Note PRO (2gb Ram,32gb Space,8mp,2sim,4000mah) - #28,000 Only / Play Station 2 For Sale At N10,000 With Pads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerricho(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2015
It's fault free, fully functional, and it comes with a 16 gigabytes MAGIC GATE memory stick. It also comes with a PES 2012 UMD and a SONY PSP-100 AC ADAPTOR for optimum performance. Get it while you can. You sure won't regret it. The owner only wants to sell it solely because he has some important issues to take care of. Call jerricho on 0909 999 8790.

Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by Baadal(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2015
jerricho:
It's fault free, fully functional, and it comes with a 16 gigabytes MAGIC GATE memory stick. It also comes with a PES 2012 UMD and a SONY PSP-100 AC ADAPTOR for optimum performance. Get it while you can. You sure won't regret it. The owner only wants to sell it solely because he has some important issues to take care of. Call jerricho on 0909 999 8790.
I can never forget the day you sold a faulty PSP to me....you remember me right?you were one of the few Ppl that cheated me here on NL.....i have all your lists....buyers pls beware!!!

4 Likes

Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerflakes(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2015
Baadal:

I can never forget the day you sold a faulty PSP to me....you remember me right?you were one of the few Ppl that cheated me here on NL.....i have all your lists....buyers pls beware!!!

Don't bother about all that.

No one uses psp again.

You can get better games and more on your smartphone or tablet.

Welcome to the future.
Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerricho(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
Baadal:

Bogus Baadal, could you please just leave me be!? The gorgeous green, limited edition PSP-3002 I sold you "decades" ago wasn't 'faulty' (as you so legibly put it) in any way. You spoilt it in a day or two after purchase and ashamedly tried to twist the truth you couldn't come to terms with, so you could clamp me in it. I'm so sorry for not letting you take advantage of my ar.se. Now you're just a pained prick who wails about agitating and attempting to arouse public feeling. Ain't you sick and tired of playing victim?
Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerricho(m): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:

Don't bother about all that.

No one uses psp again.

You can get better games and more on your smartphone or tablet.

Welcome to the future.

Don't flatter yourself, lol. Don't be so sure either. Quite a lot of gamers still rock a PSP — even though the PSVITA is in vogue right now. And yes you could get (seemingly) better games on your smartphone, tablet or phablet, but you sure can't play PSP games on your droid or iOS device — even with the PPSSPP or any other PSP emulator. I'll assume you are absolutely aware about the PSVITA being backwards compatible with the PSP; and even that does not stop some gameheads from flexing on a PSP. Keep up with the future.
Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerflakes(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerricho:

Don't flatter yourself, lol. Don't be so sure either. Quite a lot of gamers still rock a PSP — even though the PSVITA is in vogue right now. And yes you could get (seemingly) better games on your smartphone, tablet or phablet, but you sure can't play PSP games on your droid or iOS device — even with the PPSSPP or any other PSP emulator. I'll assume you are absolutely aware about the PSVITA being backwards compatible with the PSP; and even that does not stop some gameheads from flexing on a PSP. Keep up with the future.

Good luck.

By the way, I'm enjoying my GTA now on iPhone, lovely game.

Keep living in the past with your phantom 'GAMERS'.
Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerricho(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:

Good luck.

By the way, I'm enjoying my GTA now on iPhone, lovely game.

Keep living in the past with your phantom 'GAMERS'.

Lol, not living in the past with anything, we both know some technologies have longevity. And which GTA are you playing on your iPhone what? Vice City Stories? San Andreas? Chinatown Wars?
Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerricho(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Keep the calls coming. May the best negotiator win.
Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerricho(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lagos preferably; don't do outskirts anymore.
Re: Flawless, Fairly Used PSP-3004 for Sale at N10,000 Only by jerricho(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Sold. Baadal's little lies just couldn't contain concrete as there's no foundation for his horribly false accusations. Had to sell it for a lot less though. N6,000 specifically. Was running out of time.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Key Lock / Cheap Washing Machine For Everyone / Brand New Blackberry Z10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.