Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,736 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes (30975 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) / Photos From Georgina Onuoha's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
My marriage will never crash .... Amen

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by kilokeys(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
God bless her

she was actually open and i wish the best for her
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Sunkyphil(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
must our celebrities copy all what d whites are doing lipsrsealed
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by OgenemaroKessy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
If any one of us here think keeping a relationship like marriage is easy, try and give it a trial. I really appreciate the ladies' courage and act of preserving our matrimonial custom, cos for Male forks hmm it's not easy. My Dear God will help both of you solve your differences for the sake of the Kids.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
cynthiaibeabuchi:

Only if you keep working at it...and only if you remember to say ''I'm sorry.''

And of course prayers and prayers....
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by ChiSun27(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
So Nolly has finally taken over from Holly...na craze dey worry una...na for divorce mata una dey break record.

Not even a fan of 9ja movies...movies wey advert dey plenty paz d seconds of film shot.

WWE thnz jare.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by OgenemaroKessy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
If any one of us here think keeping a relationship like marriage is easy, try and give it a trial. I really appreciate the ladies' courage and act of preserving our matrimonial custom, cos for Male forks hmm it's not easy. God will help You.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by EgusiSoup: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is why we need Change in 2015. GEJ's policies are crashing marriages undecided

This news still doesn't affect the price of Egusi Soup in the market

Sai Buhari/Jonathan
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by magabounce(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Itz the new trend na... Nollywood wannabeesssss
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by ChiSun27(m): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
tebirim:
Yeye dey smell

What is that thing you just posted up there? Yes! Amber is a pros*titute...bt the guy... Is he a mad man?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lol
ChiSun27:

What is that thing you just posted up there? Yes! Amber is a pros*titute...bt the guy... Is he a mad man?
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by yunusohiani: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Too bad
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
wait....u call her a star actress wen i dnt evn knw her
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by adedayourt(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Yet another one
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by AJOT99(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sorry abt dat
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Phargbemmy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
We already know, like some years back.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by jp4shot(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Love is not enough in marriage , tell us is d guy broke?
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by sage2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
So touching!

Really touching. Meanwhile, the sight of a girl besides a carton of MILO turns me on.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Blah blah blah..

Alot of persons get into marriage, bear children, before you know it the next thing on their agenda is breaking up.

Let me add this, broken home is devastating for children no matter what is done to rescue them from the malicious situation two consenting adults put them.

#Please, do not get married.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by mya1: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
duduhemit36:
wait....u call her a star actress wen i dnt evn knw her

I guess you were still a baby when she used to act.. I can bet on anything that you do not know the likes of Victoria iyama, Susan Patrick, Alex Lopez either.

These were some of the nollywood ladies in the 90s.

She seems mature. I wish her the best in her endeavours.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Onuha U too...
OK
It's now a chieftaincy title.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Wahala90: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=16pt]Another divorce? See what Buhari has caused? This old man should leave this country alone[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by harry509: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=NewsINigeria post=29958736][/quote]it's well.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by sunnshyn(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by ammyluv2002(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
sage2:

Really touching. Meanwhile, the sight of a girl besides a carton of MILO turns me on.
Lol....if I hear grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by sunnshyn(f): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
I just googled up her Husband (Ifeanyi charles Igwegbe) who is a Medical doctor in the US. Too many bad reviews about him kai!.. It just goes to show the kind of a man he is...

She also didn't play her part well by doing a background check on him...
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Caleycash(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Marriage is a very serious commitment... which many people don't realise.God help me
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
kennygee:
I hate hearing Divorce stories, it is so sad.
Really sad but divorce stories are on the increase daily undecided
May God help us.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
cynthiaibeabuchi:
Likewise mine....Amen!
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by samplegirl(f): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have deep respect for this lady. She is one of the very few I admire in the industry. But like she said, she is responsible for the part she played and the blame is on the two adults.

One thing I know is that whatever they have passed through there are marriages that have seen worse cases and still pull it through, it is just about ego most times.

These people don't give a damn about the fate of the innocent kids, too bad.
Re: Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes by Edusouls(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
stories and excuses from our cursed generation of men and women on why we cant marry,maintain and go through the challenges of marriages together,just as our parents did and raised us,it is worse with this nowadays women they are a total disaster to men, education, western life and pursuit of carrer have made these women, wobad, they have lost all their nature given instincts as women, when you marry them is just like bringing a fellow man into ur house, u dont blame men,wahala dey...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Georgina Onuoha: Any Man Who Loves You Will Never Record You During Intimacy / Ten Most Popular People In Nigeria 2015 - TMTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.