Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,941 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 AM

Jonathan Or Buhari, My Choice Not Excuses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Or Buhari, My Choice Not Excuses (378 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Or Buhari, My Choice Not Excuses by tim26will: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2015
I didn't know what I'm to say about who I'm to vote for until I started reading people excuses on why they want to vote to fail or to succeed.
Finding fault in one man do not give you excuse to canvas against him rather add to your own self ego to overlook.
Come to think about it, do man rule with good English, good certificate, or with intellect?
No no no. That is where we are making mistakes.
Rulers are not made, they are born.
But when you make a ruler like the present, you are bound to either fail or succeed.
So, why find excuse to fail as a voter if you vote for a made ruler or succeed to vote for a born ruler.
I only know one born ruler in Nigeria
He ruled us for 3 times differently
After him, among the two you are giving excuse to vote against, I don't see a born ruler.
When it comes to this, show me your intended carbinet and I'll tell you either you will fail or succeed. With your attribute not to endure corruption will talk of how far your carbinet can take the country
JONATHAN OR BUHARI, I have no excuse to fail as a voter or electorate. Hhhhmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Has A Better Plan For Free And Fair Election / Breaking News....saudi King Abdullah Is Dead / Ghana Discovers Large Quantity Of Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.