Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) (50838 Views)

Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo / Abomination: IPOB Member Says Kanu Is God,worships His Pic Daily (photo) / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by sunnshyn(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
otokx:
Please tell the presidency that train from Enugu to Port Harcourt took 10 hours 1 way.

Jeeez! For real? I waited in vain for those people who posted about the trains in one thread to tell us time duration. 10hrs? Na wa oo..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
berem:
Too late for that as Jonathan will be disgracefully going back to Otuoke next month.
who doesn't know that Reno Omockery is a nairalander? na today?

Sai Buhari!
Bull Harry oh sorry Buhari is a nairalander too. cheesy
He is very good with computers.
I mean it. Arc. Sambo told me.
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by gen2briz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Since my president be NLDER, make him come list him achievement himself. Enough of all this rubbish achievement from TAN.

But Sha
GMB till corruption level get to 2% in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
A Muslim man does not believe in technology. Or maybe only the stupid onse down here.
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
A Muslim man does not believe in technology. Or maybe only the stupid onse down here.
Can you imagine!
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by YemziAdez(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
berem:
Too late for that as Jonathan will be disgracefully going back to Otuoke next month.

Sai Buhari!
God Bless U
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by philips70(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Presidency do not visit Nairaland. Presidency is on Nairaland. Rhino, Okupe, FFK, Jonathan, Fayose, Patience Jonathan etc are all members of Nairaland. temitemi is Patience Jonathan, Billyonaire is Jonathan, Rozayx is Okupe, Firefire is FFK, Atlwireless is Fayose while Sincere9gerian is Rhino. Sincere9gerian/Rhino is very busy on Twitter that's why you hardly see him here nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by dvee2: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari!

Reno Omokri, Alias Wendel Simlin, Alias Beaf of nairaland is busy now, no new post on nairaland but his recruited 400 man laptop dogs are ever present and active

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by html14java(f): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=18pt]Does buhari read papers or browse the internet[/size]
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by adedayourt(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Comsol:

What that means is that our conversations here are making great impart and we could actually make the presidency to listen and do things right.

Do things right like voluntrily resigning frm office I guess??
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Comsol:
Looking like the presidency do visit nairaland on a daily base. This shows how influential the the media can be.

Don't underestimate the power of the media.

The attached graphic was posted by @renoomokri on twitter.

Some people need to grow up.
Nairaland is bigger and larger than your childish excitement over Reno Omokri's red marking on Nairaland.
He is a regular visitor here, but has been hiding in fear of Orikinla.
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by SHREKK(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hahahahahaha just like mthiefn (mtn)
temitemi1:
GEJ everywhere u gooooooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
html14java:
Yes. We communicate via smart phones and using emails and he also reads my posts and reports online.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by VoteWisely: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Promotion and practice of true democracy by creating an enabling environment where people from diverse backgrounds and with divergent views and opinions can be accommodated. Under the watch of Goodluck Jonathan administration, the APC was registered by INEC as a mega opposition party big enough to challenge the PDP at both state and national levels. This would have been unthinkable some years back. #VoteWisely @deependemocracy

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by dre11(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
dvee2:

Reno Omokri, Alias Wendel Simlin, Alias Beaf of nairaland is busy now, no new post on nairaland but his recruited 400 man laptop dogs are ever present and active

And the lap dogs have being doing some poor job to redeem the battered image that their oga hadgrin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by tellwisdom: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
What does this mean, you foolish people??
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by swezenberg(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
sucess001:
[size=20pt]@ Op...so you didnt knw reno was on NL before?

why do you think there are many fake pro GEJ accounts on NL?[/size]

You have a point. Lots of paid PDP thugs opening different accounts since they are depleting in numbers by the day.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by bibiking7(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
If so, i hope he knows then, that I personally (not speaking for any other person o), will not vote for him. In fact, I will be praying for him to loose. Why? Cos every freaking day, I sit down and try to imagine one benefit that I have derived from the federal government, but I can't seem to find any. I provide electricity for myself (generator), water for myself (borehole), security for myself (private security). Very soon I will declare myself a freaking LG. My job was provided by the state Igovernment, at least, I can point to that, But federal. lipsrsealed. I don't know about other areas oo. If you like support GEJ, that's your business, na your cup of tea. undecided But as for meeeeeeee. I have given up on that dude teh teh. And I no ready argue. If reno or metuh or okugbe want to really campaign, I can describe some areas for them where they are waiting patiently for them with stones to come and visit, they can go preach the GEJ gospel to them at their own risk.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Firefire(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Vote Wisely, Vote the ORIGINAL CHANGE, Vote Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for continuity.

Vote Jimi Agbaje for Lagos State Governor!

We shall ensure your vote count:

One Man

One Woman

One Youth

ONE Vote!

God bless Nairaland,

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless our dear President (Dr. Jonathan Goodluck - 2011 - 2019)

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by harry509: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Comsol:
Looking like the presidency do visit nairaland on a daily base. This shows how influential the the media can be.

Don't underestimate the power of the media.

The attached graphic was posted by @renoomokri on twitter.

and dos it reduce petrol price to 29 naira per-litre?
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Champele(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Government that listen to the masses.Good example of freedom of speech.i prefer this government than a dictatorian.
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by priscaoge(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Cc: Priscaoge

Oya, food is ready o grin

...and some people will be insulting everybody, later they wonder why they can't get Federal job...lolz. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this babe won't kii mi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na only this comment I see here cheesy cheesy

I reserve my comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by customized07: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
html14java:
Buhari doesn't have the basic knowledge of browsing the internet. A man that cannot develop himself for more than 30years cannot develop Nigeria in 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by priscaoge(f): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
customized07:
Buhari doesn't have the basic knowledge of browsing the internet. A man that cannot develop himself for more than 30years cannot develop Nigeria in 4 years.

1st class answer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya chop e-kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by boujaye: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari!

Berem, it is daytime dream. wake up! GEJ transformation continua.

Gej 2019, till your buhari enroll for his wasc/neco, otherwise 2019 will also fly him.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by KenJak(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
BrokenTV:

I don't blame you that microchip that was programed and install on your brain will let go of you after GEJ decimate Buhari next month.

YOU CAN KEEP DREAMING NEGATIVELY...THAT IS YOUR CHOICE. PDP ARE ELEVATING THEIRSELVES AND WITH THE HELP OF GOD, WE SHALL SEND THEM DOWN. WE NEED GOOD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by BraniacX(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:

And the lap dogs have being doing some poor job to redeem the battered image that their oga hadgrin

KAI boyhari this FAILbuhary grin
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
This is the only time politicians worry about the citizens and their popularity rating!

Lets see what happens after election!

After winning they will be too busy celebrating their victory by pummelling poor willing young campus babes in their secret fiesta...

Chai..the life of a politician is sweet oh...I must be one by all means...
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by thewarrior72: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
berem:

Sai Buhari!
Who are u & how many vote/pvc do u have to conclude that your illiterate general will supplant GEJ in Aso Rock? angry undecided
Re: Presidency Visiting Nairaland Daily ( Photo) by customized07: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
priscaoge:

1st class answer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya chop e-kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
cheesy I just fell off an ugwu tree for the kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process / Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.