Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,591 members, 7,921,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) (42380 Views)

Children's Day Special: Buhari's Interesting Moments With Grandchildren (Photos) / Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
bloody hypocrite angry..Buhari says Abacha is not corrupt undecided

The bloodiest hypocrite and criminal GEJ who cleared the criminals alegmesia and FFK and ignored the call to investigate Stella Odua and Deziani madueke to mention a few.
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by CyberWolf: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
AnanseK:

The bloodiest hypocrite and criminal GEJ who cleared the criminals alegmesia and FFK and ignored the call to investigate Stella Odua and Deziani madueke to mention a few.
We discussing Abacha here, you hear? undecided

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
AnanseK:

So you reject my prayer. You have the choice to die as an arrogant old man. No sweat.

LoL! So rejecting false modesty is now arrogance? You can keep your prayers to yourself, I don't want it.
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Kenai: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Redoil:
This people suck nigeria dry that year to the extent that their great grand children will never know suffer and stress.

Buhari the anti-corruption hero says Abacha never stole.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Makana14(f): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
my 31st ftc in 2015 grin

dancing etighi angry

Go bank go collect money for ur achievement. wink cool
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by koolg: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wait! That fair dude na Ini Edo new man abi my eye dey deceive me ni ? grin grin

yes ur eye de deceive u. eeewu. grin
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by luggy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
I don't think GMB, is the rigth peason to change naija, because he has rule this country b4, mean while, we need a nutral peason that we govorn this country, Not a pass retired leader that has mess naija up. B/4.
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by eaglechild: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
AnanseK:
Backing her youngest child

Why the throwback pictures are we supposed to dignify the worst leader ever in our history.
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by rhames(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
Former Nigerian First Lady Mrs Maryam Abacha (left) and her grandchildren pictured at their home in Abuja yesterday.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/rare-pics-of-former-1st-lady-maryam.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

One of them will soon be made a Minister right? grin
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
DDeliverer:
ABACHA....my mentor!
don't die like him pls.
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
don't die like him pls.

Is jesus not your mentor? Is that to say you will die like him?
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
eaglechild:

Why the throwback pictures are we supposed to dignify the worst leader ever in our history.

That is your personal opinion and you are entitled to have it.
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by komek(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
The Abachas are not celebrities

But Buhari said they are. Cos he said Abacha's govt was the best and exonerated him from all the nonsense he did to Nigerian. Buhari is a daft..
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by tushburg(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
No wonder ini Edo follo dat cos I don dey wonder since...who b d guy when go mk ini Edo open bre*st 4 pix...nw everythn don dey connect...moni good o. Who say seun nogo bleep Tonto dis yr lipsrsealed
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by Olurock(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2015
life must go on irrespective of circumstance we found ourself
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by cluksy(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2015
DDeliverer:

Is jesus not your mentor? Is that to say you will die like him?

Wow! You are such a malla
Re: Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) by innoblinks(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
my 31st ftc in 2015 grin

dancing etighi angry
Y u no dance shocking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Where Are They? Five Most Powerful Persons Of The Buhari Era / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.