Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,151 members, 7,931,934 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:52 PM

Should I Tell Him Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him Or Not? (1190 Views)

/ Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Doublyu(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nairalanders please I nid your advice. I was at a night club last week friday with my homies to ease of the stress that the week came with. Around 3:19am, I got bored and decided to go home. When I came outside with my friends, I saw my best friends fiancee. She was in the company of some so called "big boys" of Port harcourt! She was smoking and seemed drunk. I can recall earlier, when Chibyk (nt real name) called her so that we can all go out together and she said she couldn't go out cos she would b going out with her elder sis to a wedding ceremony the next day! Should I let Chibyk knw or should I just let him it be... I know friends are suppose to look out for each other but am confused....Advice please!
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Eberex(m): 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tell your friend or else if something terrible happens tomorrow, for instance they go ahead with their plan to elope and then he found out the kind of person she truly is, would you now tell him, ''i knew this about her but couldnt tell you back then''
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tell him; but expect his doubts and disbelief.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by nwigwemark: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
No harm intended. I will tell my guy and allow him to take his decision
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
I'm waiting for the girl that will come n say u shouldn't be the reason for their breakup.
anyway if u can't set the girl up so that ur friend will c for himself then tell him right away. but he should be wise n catch her in d act cos a girl that is engaged n can still do runs will b able to lie very cleverly...
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Read this same old shit last year, tf
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Eberex(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
You were suppose to call him that instant to come and see what you are seeing!
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Horrlah(f): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Pls do
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by jigxy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
U should tell him but u should hav a prove
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by nickusoro(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
For real, you should have alerted your friend the very moment that went down but it's never to late as long as nobody's been hurt yet. Dude, make it clear to your buddy what you saw and leave him to decide.

P.S. DO NOT TRY TO ARGUE OVER THIS WITH HIM. DO YOUR PART AND TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wat happened to bros before hoes? undecided

Help the entire male dead or alive and tell ur nigga what u saw grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by megareal: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tell him.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by jaybee3(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
That's no smoking gun so just bone the matter
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by adanduka: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Are you sure she's the one? Must have been dark.
Again you and your friend and his fiancé seem to have the same preferences - night clubbing grin
You should tell sha.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by achinaboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
please dont tell him,am almost 40now,i did similer things in several situation,but at the end of the day,i am the enemy for both sides till date,,what will happen is,if u tell the guy, the guy will always tell the girl that u told him,,then if he ends up not to marry the girl,u will be the greatest enenmy of the girl and her family,they will want u dead although u were trying to do good for your friend,,,,another thing that may or maynot happen is,,the guy in question might decide to wave everything and forgive the girl and both lives happily ever after,then the girl will now go inside the room,and brainwash the guy by telling him that he should be carefull about u,knowing that u are a big gossip,and secretly they both will spoil u among their close friends,and then u will be the outcast,,,,i don;t know if am making sense,but in conclusion,,please don;t tell your guy, just distance yourself from other people"s relationship

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Misblah(f): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:
Tell your friend or else if something terrible happens tomorrow, for instance they go ahead with their plan to elope and then he found out the kind of person she truly is, would you now tell him, ''i knew this about her but couldnt tell you back then''
y would they want to elope??
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Eberex(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
y would they want to elope??

He might have plans to get married to her
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by jingh(f): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
tell him but don't let him know it came from you
.....you know what I mean
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Eberex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
jingh:
tell him but don't let him know it came from you
.....you know what I mean

no he doesn't know. Explain
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by jingh(f): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:

no he doesn't know. Explain
tell him by hiding behind d curtain
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Eberex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
jingh:
tell him by hiding behind d curtain

be serious na! well he can use an unknown number to call or send an sms
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Misblah(f): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eberex:

He might have plans to get married to her
u know the dictionary meaning of elope sha? check it up pls.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Beamborla(f): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
That's Why we have technology. You should have taken her pictures and find a way of anonymously or presenting it to him. I think you should tell him for your own peace of mind. If you can't, call the girl and have a heart to heart talk with her.

God help you.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Beamborla(f): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
That's Why we have technology. You should have taken her pictures and find a way of anonymously presenting it to him. I think you should tell him for your own peace of mind. If you can't, call the girl and have a heart to heart talk with her.

God help you.
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Eberex(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Misblah:
u know the dictionary meaning of elope sha? check it up pls.

that's the context in my own 1803 dictionary. Not yet updated I think
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by goodman41: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Doublyu:
Nairalanders please I nid your advice. I was at a night club last week friday with my homies to ease of the stress that the week came with. Around 3:19am, I got bored and decided to go home. When I came outside with my friends, I saw my best friends fiancee. She was in the company of some so called "big boys" of Port harcourt! She was smoking and seemed drunk. I can recall earlier, when Chibyk (nt real name) called her so that we can all go out together and she said she couldn't go out cos she would b going out with her elder sis to a wedding ceremony the next day! Should I let Chibyk knw or should I just let him it be... I know friends are suppose to look out for each other but am confused....Advice please!
infact u dont need tell chibick bc indirectly u v told he,hv seen ur write up
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by goodman41: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
goodman41:
infact, u dont need to tell chibick bc indirectly u v told him,chibick hv seen ur write up
Re: Should I Tell Him Or Not? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dis is a hard one. I"d talk to d lady first nd tel her to report herself to her guy or else, I'd do it by myself

(1) (Reply)

Naija Ladies Please Apprehend / Outburst:The Best Horoskope To Have Sex With Is Sagittarius Woman / Mathematical Formula For Calculating Age Limit For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.