Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? (853 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by festusfeezy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
After going round south south state to campaigning for his election, i discovered he didnt take his campaign train to delta state, is it that he is afraid of Asari dokubo or what? Just asking o
Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by midolian(m): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cool down for Jesus. The train will soon get there
Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by Raiders: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
festusfeezy:
After going round south south state to campaigning for his election, i discovered he didnt take his campaign train to delta state, is it that he is afraid of Asari dokubo or what? Just asking o
stop being ignorant. Buhari was in Warri to campaign about 2 weeks ago. you can search it out on Google. I don't have time to search for the link.
Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
You dnt just wake up and decide where to go, it involves analysing your area of weaknesses and strength, I dnt know I they plan to arange for that but I believe they are doing there calculations very well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by pendy79: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Where is warri again? God punish JonaTAN for not providing you money to buy fuel for your gen. And also pay your DSTV subscription.

Is Asari Dokubo from Delta state?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by saintikechi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
The fear of dokubo ..........
Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by musty009(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
He's not afraid of anyone he'll be back to delta state soon
Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by donphilopus: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Buhari Did Not Take His Campaign Train To Delta State/why? by derrick333(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
saintikechi:
The fear of dokubo ..........
Asari dokubo is a rivers man based in rivers state

(1) (Reply)

PROMO! Quality Exulted Utl Inverters/solar Panels/ Other Solar Products..pics. / Just In: Sambo Dasuki, Nigeria’s NSA Wants February Elections Postponed / Massive Looting Of Foreign Business Owners In Soweto South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.