Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Would You Like To Deliver Your Baby In The US? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Would You Like To Deliver Your Baby In The US? (375 Views)

Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Deliver Your Baby In The US? by steviejay: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
www.conciergeadditivecare.org . Visit the website today or check out concierge care on face book! Wow the experience was wonderful and very professional I can't keep this to myself. From my first phone call to touchdown in DFW, the airport pickup and accommodation to my experience at the hospital it was 1st class. These people are saving lives and adding value too. You all need the experience too. My wife is relishing another experience some time soonest. lol
Re: Would You Like To Deliver Your Baby In The US? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
For what? Is there no more hospital in nigeria

#ProudlyNigerian
Re: Would You Like To Deliver Your Baby In The US? by sainty2k3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
What's the cost

(1) (Reply)

Massage Experts Needed / Pregnancy?medical Check Up? Surgery?ur Gateway To Quality Healthcare In The US! / Resistance Training Is A Form Of Strength Training Exercises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.