Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? (602 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
What is the sweetest here...

Marrying a pretty wife with ugly-looking children

Or

Marrying an ugly looking girl with pretty children?
Re: Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
How would a beautiful woman married by an handsome hunk like me give birth to an ugly ape

It must be the work of my father's brothers sister's aunty's brother in the village
Re: Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? by temitemi1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
It depends on ur definition of ugliness...

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? by motherlode: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
@op why UGLY na what of those who are not ugly and also not beautiful, what do you call them?!.

Omo laso, omo ni yeye o, omo laworan ere! Dats all grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
It depends on ur definition of ugliness...
ugly like burkinafaso's Bansy abi bansy
Re: Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
motherlode:
@op why UGLY na[b] what of those who are not ugly and also not beautiful, what do you call them?!.[/b]

Omo laso, omo ni yeye o, omo laworan ere! Dats all grin
you must be either of the two aforementioned
Re: Guys Would You Marry Pretty Looking Girl To Have An Ugly Children? by motherlode: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
JoeArmsD1:
you must be either of the two aforementioned
in ushbebe's voice "my hands are clean"

(1) (Reply)

10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy / Do You Know Me? Joshua Burke Or Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye Romance Scammer / How True Could This Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.