Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2460906 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nkaluu800(m): 9:25pm
How come someone who's Biometric and application submission was done in December 2023, will be on queue while January applicants are already getting response?!
Is it a normal process with IRCC modus operandi?

Honestly, I'm getting sick tired of this suspense filled rollercoaster series.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kelvinarsenal: 10:05pm
Nkaluu800:
How come someone who's Biometric and application submission was done in December 2023, will be on queue while January applicants are already getting response?!

That can only be explained by IRCC.. February applicant have begin to see response self..IRCC knows wat they're doing anyway!

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olasubomy: 10:37pm
Nkaluu800:

Have you tracked the application? is it looking good?

The best is to distract your mind otherwise you would get soo worried. IRCC are known to take thier time.

It would end in praise.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jeboy(m): 11:15pm
Thank you Mayor. She is a college student and the exclusion of sowp by ircc caught up with us.

I planned to travel in November 2024, should I get 6 months it will be April 2025. If I can get another 6 months extension of visitor record to October 2025, it's enough time for her to get her PGWP and a full time job (waiting for her) to convert my status via SOWP from visitor to work permit.

That's d goal.

MayorOfEdmonton:
Extension doesn’t lead to change of status to work permit. You’d simply have another 6 months visit visa.
What’s your spouse studying for? Diploma? masters? PhD?
For you to change to work permit, you’d have to get a job with an LMIA approved company within the initial 6 months or the additional 6 months if extension is granted and use the job offer to apply for work permit.
Legit LMIA job offer is difficult to get though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 0
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.