Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,895 members, 7,935,836 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2542511 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Try to check with this new online tracker application below
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

chiomapx:
I applied for tourists/visiting Visa and did my Biometrics on the 16th of September 2022 .... This is my first try and I received a correspondence letter yesterday to check my portal for a message.,.. like I said before it was about my biometrics information..

People I don't really know much on how to comment here, also I don't really know much about the visa .. please can a good Nigerian add me on WhatsApp and put me true on this...

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Samplay1: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Must i get Bvl first before i can track my trv application?
Applied since june 19 2022
Still on eligibility review
And when i try to track it, i get the techinical error message from the tracker website
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
No....How many names did you use for the application. Surname: First Name:
Other Name:

Samplay1:
Must i get Bvl first before i can track my trv application?
Applied since june 19 2022
Still on eligibility review
And when i try to track it, i get the techinical error message from the tracker website
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please house I just tracked my application because I received a correspondence message. But here it shows “destination unspecified “ is it the same for everyone or I should send a webform ?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omokas2: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Karmora:
Please who can reply to this so I don’t make a mistake or dent my chances.
mine is the same. I applied 27 Sept 2022. Just keep your fingers crossed.guess they are attending to visiting visa now. The last general update was Match 20th.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
This is so straightforward, locate Documents Status and click on it.
You worry too much.

Karmora:
Please who can reply to this so I don’t make a mistake or dent my chances.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Omokas2:
mine is the same. I applied 27 Sept 2022. Just keep your fingers crossed.guess they are attending to visiting visa now. The last general update was Match 20th.

So your destination also is unspecified??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
Did you check the part called documents
Karmora:
Please house I just tracked my application because I received a correspondence message. But here it shows “destination unspecified “ is it the same for everyone or I should send a webform ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Karmora:
On that page, click on view
Then after you will see a link to check document details or so.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
josephb:
This is so straightforward, locate Documents Status and click on it.
You worry too much.

You don’t understand, I want to be sure everyone’s destination show “ unspecified “

I have other things to worry about such as my passport number there, is wrong so I have to send a webform to change it immediately.

All I want to know is the “ destination “ and that’s all . Of course I have a destination in Canada I hope to visit, if it’s normal I leave it , but if it’s not I include it in my webform .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by inHisheart: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Mine is unspecified too, guess you have nothing to worry about smiley

Karmora:

You don’t understand, I want to be sure everyone’s destination show “ unspecified “

I have other things to worry about such as my passport number there, is wrong so I have to send a webform to change it immediately.

All I want to know is the “ destination “ and that’s all . Of course I have a destination in Canada I hope to visit, if it’s normal I leave it , but if it’s not I include it in my webform .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by josephb(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
For your passport number you need to send a webform; hold a minute, are you talking about the passport number on your application when submitting?

Karmora:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
obazi:
Did you check the part called documents

Yes ma/sir
Documents does not bare your destination
Destination is on the dashboard immediately the page is opened.
Or you can please correct me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
josephb:
For your passport number you need to send a webform; hold a minute, are you talking about the passport number on your application when submitting?

How do you mean destination
Why worry about destination?

Travel documents number which is your passport number, I renewed and updated via webform after the last one expired in 2022. Seems that’s where the mistake came from .
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Karmora(f): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2023
inHisheart:
Mine is unspecified too, guess you have nothing to worry about smiley

That’s all I needed to know ,

Thanks so much I appreciate.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2023
Why I asked you to check the documents status because you will see visa number,expiring date too. If you have such information, that means your application is getting close to completion
Karmora:

Yes ma/sir
Documents does not bare your destination
Destination is on the dashboard immediately the page is opened.
Or you can please correct me.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by detolaa007: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2023
I’ve been a silent reader since last year July when I applied for a Canadian visa. I got my correspondence letter yesterday and I saw a couple of people post that you can track your application after your receive the correspondence letter. I registered on the tracking page tonight and I saw my visa application number and expiry date. Now I can confidently wait for my PPR request. Thank you all for being so helpful, you don’t know how helpful you’ve been to a lot of silent readers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ikiloba: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Congratulations bro
detolaa007:
I’ve been a silent reader since last year July when I applied for a Canadian visa. I got my correspondence letter yesterday and I saw a couple of people post that you can track your application after your receive the correspondence letter. I registered on the tracking page tonight and I saw my visa application number and expiry date. Now I can confidently wait for my PPR request. Thank you all for being so helpful, you don’t know how helpful you’ve been to a lot of silent readers
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omokas2: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2023
Karmora:

So your destination also is unspecified??
destination is unspecified
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by apeleone(f): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2023
Please I received my correspondence letter 12th April,2023 but since then nothing. I have been trying to register on the tracking page to no avail. Please can anyone share the process maybe I didn't get it right.
Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Possibly you used two names and your surname for your application. When you want to signed up, fill your two names together with space and your surname in .But make sure there is space in between the first name and the other names. Also make sure you use the email for the application

apeleone:
Please I received my correspondence letter 12th April,2023 but since then nothing. I have been trying to register on the tracking page to no avail. Please can anyone share the process maybe I didn't get it right.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obazi: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2023
When did you apply
apeleone:
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by apeleone(f): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2023
September,2022
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chlowi(f): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2023
EDeedee1:
I did this, it worked.
My PPR is here,

Congratulobia ooooo ,

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chlowi(f): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2023
detolaa007:

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chlowi(f): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2023
apeleone:
Thank you.

I read somewhere where an two applicants used webform to write to them after BVL that he hasn't seen any other correspondence and shortly after his PPR landed , you could try that.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chlowi(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Karmora:

Mine shows destination but I doubt it's a thing to worry about

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by chlowi(f): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=Karmora post=122521986]Plea
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by reggy11: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Who else experience this,

I submitted an application in November 2022, did my biometric.
I have a program in canada for May 2023,

By March 20th I submitted another application on the new portal,

Checked my old application eligibility started in March, date it started I can't say

April 4th I checked the old application submitted in November it has being withdrawn,

Then they said they will email the reason, till now I have not got any email,

Track with the application tracker no information
Please what should I do?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Europ2018(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2023
I submitted paper base application 9 March 2022, no update since, however 4 April 2023 I received correspondences email bvl, track application saw visa document number, and expiration date?
Is this good news ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1172) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Betterlife2018, Terminalia and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.