Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2435324 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Salvationzoe:
Good day house
Please do I need an appointment to collect my passport from vfs after it has been stamped

Nope, but be sure that the passport is ready for collection.

Make sure you get a notice that the passport is ready for collection before you go to VFS office.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Vinny102: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Please oo
The dollar price that airlines show for their tickets fare, is it convertible according to bank rate of black market rate? For example, if I see $1,780.50 for a particular date in Royal Air Moroc, shd I make the payment according to bank rate or black market rate?

Again, is Royal Air Moroc a good airline to travel to Montreal?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by cobby14(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
My friend have been issued a tourist visa and yet to embark on his trip. His worry is the questions to expect at POE can anyone please share expected questions and his agent is requesting he book a new accommodation and handed him his passport with visa. He’s on his own right now and he’s worried if booking a new accommodation won’t be an issue at POE
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
cobby14:
My friend have been issued a tourist visa and yet to embark on his trip. His worry is the questions to expect at POE can anyone please share expected questions and his agent is requesting he book a new accommodation and handed him his passport with visa. He’s on his own right now and he’s worried if booking a new accommodation won’t be an issue at POE
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
cobby14:

You don't have to be worried about your friend issue, okay.

Why not get busy and let him carry his cross himself or allow his family to do the worry

You shouldn't expect a response from stranger whom you don't trust hence your friend in quote claims

Since he's your friends,he will certainly scale through.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Levels1:

You don't have to be worried about your friend, okay.

Why not get busy and let him carry his cross himself or allow his family to do the worry

Since he's your friends,he will certainly scale through.
Abi make the friend come use hin hand type and ask us here directly.

My friend my friend don tire us sad

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
hunee:

Abi make the friend come use hin hand type and ask us here directly.

My friend my friend don tire us sad

God bless you my brother. must he makes us know he's still a teenager who can't be bold to come out straight and seek for solutions
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Even with the privacy and anonymous usernames here, people still dey fear village people sha grin grin grin grin
Levels1:

God bless you my brother. must he makes us know he's still a teenager who can't be bold to come out straight and seek for solutions
For uk section, my friend, my sister, my partner, my brother, my aunty e don weak us finish

O ga ju! grin
Afisuru undecided
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
hunee:
Even with the privacy and anonymous usernames here, people still dey fear village people sha grin grin grin grin
For uk section, my friend, my sister, my partner, my brother, my aunty e don weak us finish

O ga ju! grin

But he shouldn't have come to ask such questions and play on people's intelligent he can still confined on his agent now.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
The irony is that many accuse and condemn agent here, calling them all sort of despicable names
Levels1:

But he shouldn't have come to ask such questions and play on people's intelligent he can still confined on his agent now.
Yet, they consult them for virtually all they do. I am not even referring to this said person, but alot of people have one or two going with an agent, but it is ok , if everyone sees agent as scammers, but come to seek clarifications from us here in guise of their friends or relatives when they have patronised them...
It is an NL thing grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
hunee:
The irony is that many accuse and condemn agent here, calling them all sort of despicable names
Yet, they consult them for virtually all they do. I am not even referring to this said person, but alot of people have one or two going with an agent, but it is ok , if everyone sees agent as scammers, but come here to seek clarifications from us in guise of their friends or relatives when they have patronised them...
It is an NL thing grin
you are 💯% valid
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Reason why many are usually not confident to ask questions, when it involves an agent.
Levels1:
you are 💯% valid
They go through the back door. It is either their family member or friend.
This is not to say that there are not genuine instances, however many are playing the character, you just got to understand the story-line grin

Thanks broddy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
cobby14:
That ur friend should tell us his or her timeline b4 I advice. It's well

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2023
cobby14:

Ask him to go through his application to be able to familiarize with whatever his agent wrote on it. With this, he will be able to defend himself in case they ask him questions.

They might want to know the reason for his visit, where he will stay, how much he has with him, nature of his job etc

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Levels1:

@hunee is our sister, not brother.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

@hunee is our sister, not brother.
Ashiri , grin brother mi, boni.. Eku ijo 3 grin , how is family bros? Long time. Regards
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2023
hunee:

Ashiri , grin brother mi, boni.. Eku ijo 3 grin , how is family bros? Long time. Regards

Family dey. What about yours?

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Peace
All fine. Thanks, appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Transporter52: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2023
Good morning everyone
Why is the IRCC PORTAL showing no information for this page and the second frame is how is has been loading since yesterday
Please I need clarification
Thank you all in advance
@Ashirioluwa
Ashirioluwa:

Peace

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Vinny102: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Pls oo guys
My brother's visa was approved since October 2023 and it's 3yrs but he is planning to enter Canada in April 2024.
Pls guys I hope this April next year he plans to enter will not be an issue at the POE for him?
Or is he meant to be in Canada before the end of 90 days from the time his visa was approved?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Transporter52:
Good morning everyone
Why is the IRCC PORTAL showing no information for this page and the second frame is how is has been loading since yesterday
Please I need clarification
Thank you all in advance
@Ashirioluwa

Honestly I don’t know why. Try it again or change your browser. You can as well use the link below.

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bukolo: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good evening.

I am the principal applicant, applying for my husband and my 2 children.

Do I have to fill representative form?

How much do you think I should have in my account?

Am I uploading digital passport when filling the form?

Thank you.

Ashirioluwa:

Honestly I don’t know why. Try it again or change your browser. You can as well use the link below.

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Vinny102:
Pls oo guys
My brother's visa was approved since October 2023 and it's 3yrs but he is planning to enter Canada in April 2024.
Pls guys I hope this April next year he plans to enter will not be an issue at the POE for him?
Or is he meant to be in Canada before the end of 90 days from the time his visa was approved?
It's not an issue as far u can convince them at POE why u visit Canada. The time no matter,even if he enters today they will ask him questions. Preparation matters a lot

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Beejaymic: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
G evening ouse!
I need quick response for these
Application: August 30th
Biometrics: September 20th
Up till now i haven't received any mail for passport request.

Please.... should i still keep faith
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 12:21am On Nov 29, 2023
Beejaymic:
G evening ouse!

3 months or more plz ,no cause for alarm. Be optimistic
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2023
Beejaymic:
G evening ouse!

Same here bro, let's keep hope alive!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dealhunter(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2023
Kennyg290:

3 months or more plz ,no cause for alarm. Be optimistic
the waiting is crazy mean!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by emmaxman(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Hello houz, I want to run a visitor visa myself. Pls I need the guide of gurus in the houz. The dos and the don’ts. Few years ago, I run a student visa myself but I was denied in the ground that I don’t have sufficient money to substain myself. Now I don marry and I want run visitor. Abeg help your brother. Do the balance in the account really mater??
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 7:46am On Nov 29, 2023
emmaxman:
Hello houz, I want to run a visitor visa myself. Pls I need the guide of gurus in the houz. The dos and the don’ts. Few years ago, I run a student visa myself but I was denied in the ground that I don’t have sufficient money to substain myself. Now I don marry and I want run visitor. Abeg help your brother. Do the balance in the account really mater??
POF of at least #7M 4 let's say 6 months to be on a safer side due to exchange rate because u don't know what the future holds. My opinion plz
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Omobolarin: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Visit visa application submitted : October 28
Passport request : Nov 28

Purpose of trip: to visit son in canada.

12 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kennyg290: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Omobolarin:
Visit visa application submitted : October 28
Passport request : Nov 28

Purpose of trip: to visit son in canada.
Privilege of frequent travellers. Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Kennyg290:

Privilege of frequent travellers. Congratulations

Not really

He actually gave half information

He should have stated the exact date of his biometric, that's when you can say what you said.

Date of biometric matters most as I believe he has done biometric previously as such the fast response he got.

Congrats to him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (1138) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Thefarmer3 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.