Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,966 members, 7,942,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert (18537 Views)

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Amanwulu1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by LagosBoi2(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
It is totally unacceptable

Everyone who wishes GMB death will die a sudden death...

Amen! Amen!! AMEN!! In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by BokoHaramm: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag"

3 Likes

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by skales212: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by slap1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Haha. They reject it? How? They accept Buhari may die in office or what?

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by WASMOG(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
I regret fayose being the governor of my state since he assume office ekiti has been used as a bad example @ all level in the country Na only thunder go fire u fool

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Demdem(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
There is a reason why the pdp is called the killer party and members killer members
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Flets: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Who cares?

Their acceptance is inconsequential. Say no to state burials!

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nten: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
But some1 who is over 70 years of age still want to be president by force after loosing 3 times. If e enter him want be fidel castro be that o

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Am always suprise how ekiti people allow tout governor to rule them.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Flets: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame

Evil liars

Buhari did not build a single refinery as the head of state

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by 9jaAmerican: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
And so... GEJ till 2019!!!
.....ur future in jeorpady bro wink
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by pekeyim: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Them dey quick respond to this one,

But the Certificate issue. Dem go keep mute!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by danla44(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
PDP shame on you.....FebBUHARI,14
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
Redoil:
They want to use this to cover certificate issue.
APC are their own worst enemy. All the specific insult been hurled at gej since he came to office he never one day complain and this should not be an excuse for going besek and violent so as to burn nigeria down.
Buhari should just show us his certificate even a forge/fake one will be temporary accepted.
Aboki shine my shoe want to rule us by force.

Ode! whr they see u carry come?!

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by mmmustapha(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
on behalf of me and my family we have offered our votes to peoples General.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by emeka2847: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Shame on PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by elohorayodele: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by makazona(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
its not compulsory nah.APC sef

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by kennyamusan(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Apc can go to court. Fayose said the obvious. A dying man is a dying man
and what he leaves beyond 100,and to include Muritala's name is disgusting,Can GEJ mark his record ?
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by sCun: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
They want to drag this issue longer in order to deflect attention away from Buhari's certificate saga.
Fayose didn't break any law with his advert, we should concentrate on the more important and constitutional matter of Buhari's certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Redoil: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mattkent:

Ode! whr they see u carry come?!
i can see you are one of buhari footsoldiers who are blindly and hell bent to to see ur master grab power by force.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Jarus(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
Death is no respecter.

Abacha was fit as fiddle on Sunday June 7, 1998.

He died the next day, June 8.

He was 55 or so.

Just to remind people that think their candidate is immune from death because he's in his 50s and someone else was in his 70s.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by ogene007: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29973776][/quote]
Unnecessary noise making by Garba Shehu, one of APC's spin doctors. GEJ is coasting to overwhelming victory in the upcoming elections. GEJ all the way.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Mathematical(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:
..THIS DUDE IS A RECOGNISED CLOWN..IF BUHARI WINS.. GO TO ASO ROCK AND PROVE HIM..OR BETTER STILL GET A LAWYER
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by kennyamusan(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Redoil:
They want to use this to cover certificate issue.
APC are their own worst enemy. All the specific insult been hurled at gej since he came to office he never one day complain and this should not be an excuse for going besek and violent so as to burn nigeria down.
Buhari should just show us his certificate even a forge/fake one will be temporary accepted.
Aboki shine my shoe want to rule us by force.
I expect that u think well,we are in year 2015 u know,GEJ allowed Buhari twice irrespective of certificate,y asking now ? Afraid of failure ? And the Military said that his certificate is with them,let GEJ challenge it in court if e pain am well @ least ,we go rest of mind
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by scribble: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
temitemi1:

Buhari and APC go and sleep.

You have been biting Jonathan too long. Now he is biting back.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by kennyamusan(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
kendrick9:
apc making a mountain out of a molehill
guess you would do same if you were any of their family members,eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediot
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Redoil:
i can see you are one of buhari footsoldiers who are blindly and hell bent to to see ur master grab power by force.

Not rily...im not a die hard supporter of his. Its just ur comment that disgusted me.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by afbstrategies: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is indeed a sad development and coming from a sitting governor makes it more troubling and devastating. This is a huge distraction for the GEJ campaign. Fayose should use the same media to openly apologize to anyone who may have been offended. GEJ should also stay on the phone, making many calls to Northern leaders and even to Buhari himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Buhari Condoles Chad, Borno | P.M. NEWS Nigeria / AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.