Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,108 members, 7,916,228 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. (1015 Views)

How To Care For Your Woman And Make Her Happy. / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by uchkochi(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
Six things you must do to make a woman happy.

1. Listen to her and respond to proove that you are listening. A woman only nags when she has not been listened to for long.

2. Notice, appreciate, comment when you notice something new, like a new hair do, loss of weight or addition of weight...

3. Put your foot and stand as a man, don't let situation control you but be incharge. Always have an attitude of confidence even when you are afraid.

4. Never you shut her down when she is talking.

5. Beg her immediately you hurt her.

6. Provide for her and explain when you can't.
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by iceberylin(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Make lots of money..
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by vizkiz: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
iceberylin:
Make lots of money..

guy watin happen? I no see your comment(s) since morning una no get light today abi? undecided
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by iceberylin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:

guy watin happen? I no see your comment(s) since morning una no get light today abi? undecided
So you dh enjoy my comments wink
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bla bla bla, Give her money and d rest is history.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by bennygreat1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
@ Op... You can't just make her happy... If U can't make MONEY..

All the listed above won't work if there's no money to attach to it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
iceberylin:
Make lots of money..

Yea...op forgot the important part

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by vizkiz: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
iceberylin:

So you dh enjoy my comments wink

which kin yeye comments I dey enjoy? grin
But at least your own dey make person laugh out loud...compared to some douchebags who keep woman wrapping and creating shiitty threads all over the section angry
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by iceberylin(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:

But at least your own dey make person laugh out loud...compared to some douchebags who keep woman wrapping and creating shiitty threads all over the section angry
See as you indirectly temme say I funny grin....
Been busy today sha...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:

I tell you I deliberately kept mute today the section was just so dry
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
yes! all these guys needs to take notice
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nneka123:
yes! all these guys needs to take notice

It's not as if we ain't trying our best sad
But most girls are insatiable undecided
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
nιgнт ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

• Yesterday night a medical doctor on my BBM contact-list corrected me, where I said
"I also consider it dirty for a male to tongue where urine comes out however clitoris is not uterus where urine comes out, get the difference. Don't go and drink urine."

The correction is : Uterus is commonly known as womb and not where urine comes out.

Bravo mr Doctor &
Apology to my distinguished members.

•Remember, whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

• If we can calculate the amount of breath we take everyday, you will find out that you take approximately 21,000 breaths each day.

•Snakes dont have eyelids.

•Eating watermelon can significantly reduce blood pressure.

•Ebola was the most-searched topic of 2014, according to Yahoo.

•If you want to download a Youtube video, just add "ss" to the URL between www. and Youtube

•If a rat wants to die it bites a cat's tail.
~ Chinese Proverb

=D

And lastly

• Study had shown that people consider january to be the longest month, the reason behind this is because of christmas and new year festivity which people involve themselves in and it consumes many people's money and now they want January to end so that they can collect their salary and funny enough the month won't obey them.

Hayatu a friend on my bbm wrote on his BBM: "Blessed are those who finished their December salary in December for they shall know the true meaning of endurance in january".

good nιgнт
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by vizkiz: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
samflexxy:
I tell you I deliberately kept mute today the section was just so dry

alien children invasion! grin
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Linqsz:

It's not as if we ain't trying our best sad
But most girls are insatiable undecided
yeah most girls..then you need to try harder tongue
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by badassProdigy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
nice write-up...
Re: 6 Things You Must Do To Make Her Happy. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah most girls..then you need to try harder tongue

Lol....babe relationship is a two-way thing.
We can only be motivated to work harder when her worth deserves it.
By the way,shey we go kill ourself for una ni undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Booty Call / Online Dating Safety Tips. / 8 Reasons Why Some Ladies Should Stop Playing Hard To Get8-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.