Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place. (733 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped. / 3 Ways In Which You Can Help Make Nigeria A Better Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place. by diasporian: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
You want to know why? Just log in to NairaLand for one day and read all the comments and threads about Nigeria, by Nigerians, and you will no doubt agree with me. The curses, the hate in between Nigerians, the bad wishes for the leaders and the country, you will then wonder - what does the bible mean when it says pray for the peace of Jerusalem and it shall be well with thee.

In Nigeria, it is opposite.
Re: Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place. by Muza(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
have you observed nairaland is similar to nigeria,
a group of educated and uneducated ppl from different ethnic and religious groups in one group,
but lash,abuse and accuse one other at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
The same thing happens on most African forums. The fact is most people who live in Africa and Nigeria don't think the same way. Forums are for loud mouths who say things they will never say if they had to use their real names.
Re: Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place. by tboy1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
diasporian:

You want to know why? Just log in to NairaLand for one day and read all the comments and threads about Nigeria, by Nigerians, and you will no doubt agree with me. The curses, the hate in between Nigerians, the bad wishes for the leaders and the country, you will then wonder - what does the bible mean when it says pray for the peace of Jerusalem and it shall be well with thee.
In Nigeria, it is opposite.

Rubbish!!!
Apart from the telco sector in Nigeria can you list 5 positive changes you've seen in Nigeria
Re: Why Nigeria Will Never Be A Better Place. by diasporian: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2008
tboy1:

Rubbish!!!
Apart from the telco sector in Nigeria can you list 5 positive changes you've seen in Nigeria

What is the relevance of this answer or comment to the topic in question?

(1) (Reply)

Agbero Are Distinquished Sets / I Can Not Be Sacked,i Wont Even Resign -iwu / I'm Going Back To My Village Empty, Says Man Who Lost Wife And 2 Kids *death Toll In Lagos Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.