Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,349 members, 7,913,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London (2956 Views)

Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by unuane1(m): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2015
They say magic is more about “The more you
look, the less you See” But even I who doesn’t
believe in magic is stunned by this. He is
known as Dynamo, an illusionist and his
daring acts have defied all logic and makes
even the most skeptical cynic believe in
Magic.
The 30year old who is now the face of Pepsi
Max, stunned spectators by levitating beside
the roof a a 15ft double-decker bus
in London.

http://aquavibes..in/2015/01/amazing-photos-magician-floats-besides.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by unuane1(m): 6:27am On Jan 21, 2015
more pic

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by orobs93(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Look at you and at me talk tru who resemble boss!

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by saaedlee: 6:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Intresting; I would so love Myth Busters blowing this trick up!
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Kylekent59: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2015
I know their tricks. There is a an unvisible rope tied on his hands. U ave to stretch ur hands sideways to achieve perfect results and the jacket he wore is covering d body bag.

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Kylekent59:
I know their tricks. There is a an unvisible rope tied on his hands. U ave to stretch ur hands sideways to achieve perfect results and the jacket he wore is covering d body bag.

so why you never do your own??

ITK

15 Likes

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by jerryjere(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
It magic not rope tide on his body becos onlooker can verified dis

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by qadeerkug(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
i can't doubt it cuz have watch it live in T.V d dude was so damm amazing
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by fijiano202(m): 7:22am On Jan 21, 2015
old news...its over a year or 2
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by RotrEmmanuel: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2015
And someone would ave added this shi!t in the Bible if it were in the days that Bible was written!

Snake swallow snakes all in mosses time.

Our early men were lucky, all their atrocities are in our holy book.
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Allureoftheseas(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2015
When you are able to become one with your spirit fully and take control of your mind then that person can levitate.
but in that trick he is most likely wearing a wire harness attached to a crane. The black clothing, bright sky, and carefully selected camera angles make the wires invisible

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2015
This trick has been busted years ago. Its a thin wire not visible to d näked eye that tied to his body
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Kylekent59: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

ITK
u are among d illiterate on nairaland. Ur comments are always nothing but evil. I brought a reveal and u are here saying something else

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Krasid(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2015
There is no such thing as magic.Why did he levitate close to a bus?

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by whizbee(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2015
is dat all?
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by ShirelleBaby: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

ITK

Hahahahahahahacheesy

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by theorbiters: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2015
England is known for its witch practices, so I am not surprised
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Uchwilliam(m): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Just use sth nd cut dat transparent wire dat is carryin him nd he will fall yakata 4 ground grin
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
I saw a video on youtube of hw dynamo n chris angel undecided do their magic tricks, some tricks are real but the levitating trick is so fake...
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

ITK
lmao cheesy
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by joe4christ(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
I can do that and more without any form of trick...

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Holywizard: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
am not surprised after all satan still posses powers
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kylekent59:

u are among d illiterate on nairaland. Ur comments are always nothing but evil. I [b] brought a reveal [/b]and u are here saying something else

I didn't just read that. Tell me I didn't just read that
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dynamo is something else, Google his name and add magician to it and you will understand... Once walked on river Thames
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by digitsolution: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Since he is levitating abi? Tell him to take his right hand off the bus.

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by DrLee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
he did this stuff since last year or the year before that na.
he's very cool sha. I like his tricks.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Actor Nwayalani Okechukwu Kingsley (photos) / This Lady Gaga Selfie Will Blow You Off / Meet 3 Famous Nigerian Celebrities Who Succeeded Despite Their Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.