Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? (472 Views)

N*ude Beach Race (for Adults 18+) / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Why Do Girls Feel Dizzy After First Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? by delonz(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Where and when you had your first kiss?
Re: Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? by alberto2k(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2015
In my mom's arms cheesy
Re: Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? by vinxce(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2015
In secondary school ... We where at the dining hall
Re: Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2015
UNIPORT bonfire night in Ofrima last floor.

the girl smelly mouth ginger the ulcer pain for my belle that year. abeg why do pretty girls have smelly mouth?
Re: Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? by Aybee92(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
for back yard of my gf aunt's house.....mehn it was awesome lyk
singing " don't wake me up" in Chris Brown's voicegrin
Re: Question For Adults. Where And When You Had Your First Kiss? by Aybee92(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
UNIPORT bonfire night in Ofrima last floor.

the girl smelly mouth ginger the ulcer pain for my belle that year. abeg why do pretty girls have smelly mouth?
haba Dats rude Nagrin

(1) (Reply)

men and Marriage / Drunken Love / ***/>!<\» How To Get A Girl Of Your Dream..[answers Neede]d**/>!<\«

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.