Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,063 members, 7,970,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:23 AM

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! (36375 Views)

LIVE: APC Kano Presidential Rally (pix) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by ibiy18: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yestarday theb out going president badlock ebelle jonathan come for rally in katsina state ,,,,,,,,,,,,i wish you see what happens............ we burnt his pictures and he see, we resisted tear gas he see, and we carry our BROOMS up he see, we said it lawder SAI BUHARI,,gudlok bamayi sai kayi BARA "you must beg on the streeeeetsss. many things have happens and that make him to live the state in the night rather he said he will spent a day.. and today our fellow GEN. MUHAMMAD BUHARI. is currently @ katsina i hope you will be there and watch uncountable population gathered for him, to him, bcs of him.while shema and nashuni end upm of giving the local peoples money to attend.......... i believe shema did not taste it good......bcs the people he gathered were not reach 350............but go to filin polo katsina and SEE

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by BABANGBALI: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dahjhi:
OWK we wait for pictures, sha don't use Kumuyis Crusade pictures this time.... grin .. You quote me, ur own headache

#NO2GUDLUCK, #NO NO 2 BUHARI
#yes yes yes 2 baba ngbali

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by PassingShot(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
retsonbiz:

Which Channel?

I meant live picture. Sorry brother.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Live now

That should be Kano picture

Notice the red caps which is synonymous with kwankwasiyya movement
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by hensben(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
mark666:
We expected at the end of his lost statement he will flash the CERTIFICATE, instead he is mentioning names of supposed classmate.
The basic requirement is a school cert and he is saying it does'nt matter at the entrance to seeking to be president.

ABEG SHOW US CERTIFICATE!!!
leave plenty talk for mama iyabo
he said they sat and wrote wasce together and he is right, those are one of the evidence, he even gave his wasce number.

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Abduletudaye(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
ermm..Please i wanna ask.. Did INEC say you must have MSC or PHD before you can contest for the position of president? am just curious sha..

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by PassingShot(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
beopened:

That should be Kano picture

Notice the red caps which is synonymous with kwankwasiyya movement

I picked it from APC twitter.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by teufelein(f): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

signed by Undertaker, is time to kill that silllly ab.oki buhari and bury him once and for all...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Frankiss44(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
johnwizey:
Wind of change is blowingggg

But it can't stop the wind of transformation that is blowing even stronger

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by ellechrystal(f): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
think abt wat i told u earlier.
Rex, or whatever u call urself.i understand u r a guy n ve good taste especially wen u sight women like me. But please I would love for u to just stay away from me. This is a forum where p come to air their views, n as such wil not appreciate any further quote from u except it has to do with things that matter to d economy. I tried to b playful n nice here, with lenient comments, but some ppl including u misunderstood my aim n call me some sort of names.
Hence, I will no longer appreciate such.
Thanks a million, n stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by priscaoge(f): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
frustratedman:

angry undecided

Tribalism won't take u anywhere. The wind of change is blowing. Let it blow u off undecided

Tribalism?? Have u ever seen my post against a particular tribe? Seems u are pained,well if u really wanna cry ur eyeballs out cos of my support for GEJ pls be my guest!

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by rhymestech: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
dayo23:
The guy above me is exactly like his boss #Clueless

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by priscaoge(f): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
frustratedman:

https://www.nairaland.com/2083491/9-types-men-women-avoid

Why this

That's my thread,do u have any problem with that??. U are confused. Saying my support for GEJ annoys u,now this. U don't really have a case I guess. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Tsanyawa: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Katsina state is ready for the peoples general.

God bless GMB...please come and save Nigeria ASAP.

SAI BUHARI come FeBuhari.

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by dklex(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
Mean while mammoth crowd waiting for Mr president Goodluck Jonathan at Kano Rally!

it seems the rented crowd are yet to arrive.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by shizzle11(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
teufelein:

signed by Undertaker, is time to kill that silllly ab.oki buhari and bury him once and for all...
coolcool

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by shizzle11(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

That's my thread,do u have any problem with that??. U are confused. Saying my support for GEJ annoys u,now this. U don't really have a case I guess. cool cool
why don't you ignore the perpetually frustratedman?, you have time to respond to him sef. He will likely die after failbuhai14 cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by economia: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
The guy above me is exactly like his boss #Clueless
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Justicealh3(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hav decided to use my blood to thurmprite on ballot paper for B & O. Sai Buh Sai Osnj Sai Apc.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by killuminati(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is what I call a rally! Showing PDP how it's suppose to be done. See supporters with passion.. Compare to those zombies at Jonadunce's rally Live in Kano.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by AllBusiness(m): 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
teufelein:

[size=15pt]You keep posting this same sh1t everywhere on Nairaland, you no get other job?[/size]

[size=15pt]Even a 2 yrs old boy will tell you that GMB already won this election[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by killuminati(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mehnn, the crown is uncontrollable.. God!
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by babaireti(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
bleeped up rally a scam artist and a lair contesting to be the president of Nigeria and you have the guts to come on nairaland to campaign for him I think it's either you are uneducated or you need to be checked, you don't fight evil with evilmgo vote KOWA PARTY IF YOU ARE A PATRIOTIC NIGERIA, not someone who has no certificate and lied of not having money to buy form when he's been paid millions as past head of state, OP posterity would judge you as one of those that want to drag nigeria backwards with an uneducated man in this 21st century, janjaweedian.
U dey VEX abi? ooooh sorry for dat,Nigerians are for CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by obataokenwa(m): 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
all nigerian graduates must rise and say no to this injustice about to be done to education. if we allow Buhari to contest without providing his certificate, then we should be ready to be sidelined in greater positions tomorrow. let us all protest this seriously noatter your party or who u follow....how can a man retire since 1983 and he couldnt develop himself certicate wise and no any other further training or education like obasanjo did. sorry to say..we are about voting for a dummy. pls lets say no to this stupidity
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Hopeless TANoid undecided
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
shizzle11:
why don't you ignore the perpetually frustratedman?, you have time to respond to him sef. He will likely die after failbuhai14 cool

Woman rapper who asked for your opinion Keep worshipping GEJ while the wind of change blow your brains out undecided
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by priscaoge(f): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
frustratedman:

Hopeless TANoid undecided

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:

Rex, or whatever u call urself.i understand u r a guy n ve good taste especially wen u sight women like me. But please I would love for u to just stay away from me. This is a forum where p come to air their views, n as such wil not appreciate any further quote from u except it has to do with things that matter to d economy. I tried to b playful n nice here, with lenient comments, but some ppl including u misunderstood my aim n call me some sort of names.
Hence, I will no longer appreciate such.
Thanks a million, n stay blessed.
LMAO..all dis epistle for me?
Aryt i dnt hate ur person and u knw dat, wat i actually dnt lyk abt u is the discourteousness in ur post u dnt behave lyk a respectable and well mannered gurl,hence my aggressiveness twards you...it's ok lemme Pm u so we can talk offline.... wink
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by topeotk: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
GMB2015
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a phenomenon!

Anywhere he steps,million follows
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Yksoul(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
A RULER THAT COULDNT ASK HIS MINISTER TO RESIGN ON ILL-FATED IMMIGRATION RECRUIMT EXERCISE AND ALSO COULD NOT ACCOUNT FOR OUR $20BILLION...WE NEED TRANSPARENt AND ACCOUNTABLE GOVT.EVEN IF BUHARI PRESENT NEPA BILL PEOPLE WIL VOTE 4 HIM

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Yksoul(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Arrives Ojo Maduekwe's Burial On Bicycle (pic) / Dokpesi : Dasukigate Is Witch-hunt, Doesn’t Exist. The Cable. / DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.