Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! (877 Views)

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / A Regime Of Illiterates,by Illiterates,for Illiterates,and The Rest Of Us / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by kay1one(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is the 21st century where development is overtaking the world. Why would any intellectual in this modern age vote mr. Buhari as a leader. Someone who lied about his academic qualifications and cannot converse in simple english! President jonathan failed in many sectors including the anti-corruption fight and security but its not bad enough for me to want to replace him with a stark illiterate and apparent liar like mr. Buhari!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by WisdomFlakes: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol. Be careful what you wish for bro, coz an estimated 35million or more Nigerians are illiterate -- I never even add your so-called non-progressives o. If such an army is translated into votes, then you'll agree with me that Jonathan is FINISHED! grin

1 Like

Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by temitemi1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari, where is ur certificate grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by ellechrystal(f): 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Get ready to b attacked
kay1one:
This is the 21st century where development is overtaking the world. Why would any intellectual in this modern age vote mr. Buhari as a leader. Someone who lied about his academic qualifications and cannot converse in simple english! President jonathan failed in many sectors including the anti-corruption fight and security but its not bad enough for me to want to replace him with a stark illiterate and apparent liar like mr. Buhari!
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by kay1one(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Get ready to b attacked

grin
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by samuel900(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
dia ris God ooooooooooooooo[i][/i]
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by viceldo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'M IN....

I wonda y dey wnt an illiterate rule diz naija slf.....

I'M OUT.......
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
First of all,are u a graduate? If u are,pls show us ur certificate...let's not jump to conclusion base on sentiments!! Did u even go through all the document of gmb released online lately? I just finished reading some on nairaland..if an educated fellow,phd can perform woefully in 6yrs,my brother,let's try an illiterate...in one chapter of tHe bible,which I can't quote,it says,God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise..am nt too sure if am correct with the confound sha..but what I mean is,where u might believe u will find wisdom,u might find stupidity and vice versa...
kay1one:
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
First of all,are u a graduate? If u are,pls show us ur certificate...let's not jump to conclusion base on sentiments!! Did u even go through all the document of gmb released online lately? I just finished reading some on nairaland..if an educated fellow,phd can perform woefully in 6yrs,my brother,let's try an illiterate...in one chapter of tHe bible,which I can't quote,it says,God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise..am nt too sure if am correct with the confound sha..but what I mean is,where u might believe u will find wisdom,u might find stupidity and vice versa.
kay1one:
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by Beautymc(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gbam. He must provide his certificate.
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by clevvermind(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
me and my family will vote for Jonathan. in Jonathan we trust.
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by WisdomFlakes: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
First of all,are u a graduate? If u are,pls show us ur certificate...let's not jump to conclusion base on sentiments!! Did u even go through all the document of gmb released online lately? I just finished reading some on nairaland..if an educated fellow,phd can perform woefully in 6yrs,my brother,let's try an illiterate...in one chapter of tHe bible,which I can't quote,it says,God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise..am nt too sure if am correct with the confound sha..but what I mean is,where u might believe u will find wisdom,u might find stupidity and vice versa...

E Kare jare! E Ku ishe opolo! These Jonathanians think we are fools. Like say na only Dem go school.

After GMB is sworn in as president you all are free to go on exile, go to court, or go and die!

1 Like

Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by clevvermind(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Beautymc:
Gbam. He must provide his certificate.
he must show us.
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by kay1one(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
First of all,are u a graduate? If u are,pls show us ur certificate...let's not jump to conclusion base on sentiments!! Did u even go through all the document of gmb released online lately? I just finished reading some on nairaland..if an educated fellow,phd can perform woefully in 6yrs,my brother,let's try an illiterate...in one chapter of tHe bible,which I can't quote,it says,God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise..am nt too sure if am correct with the confound sha..but what I mean is,where u might believe u will find wisdom,u might find stupidity and vice versa.

A "mohammadu" is too risky for me to gamble with!
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by prince4you: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by orimsamsam(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
. Buhari is an illitrate, yet he speak beta english dan ur litrate first lady. Why is that TANist are just to dumb to knw the meaning of accent
Re: Let Illiterates And Non-progressives Vote For Mr. Buhari! by kay1one(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
orimsamsam:
. Buhari is an illitrate, yet he speak beta english dan ur litrate first lady. Why is that TANist are just to dumb to knw the meaning of accent

You haven't heard buhari speak! Not because you don't want to but because he rarely does in english since he can't articulate himself properly!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:- Obasanjo Defects To APC / Locate Your PVC Using The "PU" On Your Temporary Voters Card / No Pvc, No Holy Communion – Benue Pastor Tells Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.