Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Have A Magical Christmas Gift - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have A Magical Christmas Gift (705 Views)

For Christians ,magical Power In The Book Of Psalms Declassified / Pls I Need Info's On L.W. De Laurence! The Magical And Spiritual Man / Christmas Gift: What Would You Like for Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Magical Christmas Gift by wobidi(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
Dear Treasure Friends and Partners,

Grace and peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus name. The bible says,” For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3 :16).

Merry Christmas! I am sure you have said that to someone this yuletide period. If you have not then you should for it’s indeed a special day; it’s the most celebrated day all over the world. For many it’s the exchange of pleasantries and compliments of the season. But beyond the verbal expressions of merriment, giving and receiving of Christmas gifts and hampers, make up your mind to give the perfect gift this Christmas.

Eternal life is the perfect Christmas gift you can give to anyone; leading a soul to Christ is the best gift you can give to the Lord. As you enjoy this glorious day, remember that there are many for whom the birth of Jesus holds no significance. To them, it’s just another holiday since, they haven’t embraced the message of the gospel. Therefore reach out to someone you know today, who is yet to know the Lord and share with him the good news of what Jesus has done.

There are lots of hurting people who need your love and comfort and this is a beautiful opportunity to show them love of Christ. The Bible says remember the poor (Galatians 2 :10). So as you celebrate today remember God’s word; remember it’s the joy of the Father’s heart to give hope to the hopeless succour to the afflicted. These same things you should be eager to do on an occasion as Christmas.

Faith Confession
Dear Father, I thank you for sending your son Jesus to die for the sins of the world and bring us to eternal life. Thank you for making it possible for me to be a partaker and a distributor of that divine life! I ask that you lead me today to those whose hearts you have prepared to receive this precious gift of eternal life, so that they too can know the true joy of Christmas, in Jesus Name.

We Care and love you
Yours preaching the gospel
Evangelist Kingsley Wobidi
For inspiring faith filled messages that will lift your soul, and bless your life forever,
Visit me at
www.treasurebaseminisries..com

Please I have a free book for you, titled: Empowerment To A Blissful Life (Prescription for cure of in security). It’s a book that will also bless your life. To receive it, kindly send your postal address, via my email adress at evangelistkingsley.wobidi@gmail.com and you will receive it free of charge with postage.
smiley cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Stupid, Don't Watch This! / Is Orgasm A Gift From God? / Islamic Culture Is Retarded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.