Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Gen Buhari's Latest Certificate Was Forged? (photo). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari's Latest Certificate Was Forged? (photo). (1156 Views)

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gen Buhari's Latest Certificate Was Forged? (photo). by DaJulee(f): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Last time I wrote on Gen Buhari's education issues, and the fact that he has not attended any school in his life. A friend of mine said; "Why are u spreading wrong information"? How did he contest previous election without presenting a certificate? I look at his comments and I laughed. What I replied was "One can succeed in decieving other for a long time, but one day, just one day, the truth will prevail".This truth is the best truth of this century. I tell u, TRUTH Waites for the right time to surface....Nothing is as perfect as TIME/TRUTH. Time/truth is a respecter of no one.. Look at what truth/ TIME has done to Gen Buhari. Time/Truth has surfaced and everything has become clearer...Well,if u may want to know: The latest issues in town is that Gen Buhari has made controversial/indicting statement today:Having previously made a believing statement of "My certificate is with the Military" Now the statement has changed "My certificate is with my principal, I will make it available when my principal give it to me". Don't u think Gen Buhari's certificate is with Julius Diamond?..
Where are the APC members suffering from cluelessness? Go find Gen Buhari's real certificate before PROJECTING HIM OOOOOOOO!!!

STOP PRESENTING THIS FORGED PAPER!!!!

Re: Gen Buhari's Latest Certificate Was Forged? (photo). by temitemi1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
"Forged paper" grin grin grin... He can give us the one he obtained from cow rearing nah grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Gen Buhari's Latest Certificate Was Forged? (photo). by OAM4J: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015

(1)

Buhari Has No Respect For Traditional Authority – Yoruba Elders / Evils Of Senate President David Mark And Other PDP Detractors Of Muhammad Buhari / Nigerian General Elections Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.