Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member (2236 Views)

This 4-Year-Old Boy, Odunayo Adeyemi Is Missing (PHOTO) / Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Anala Beevers is 4 and smarter than you.

Anala — who learned the alphabet when she was only 4 months old, her parents say — has an IQ over 145. The New Orleans toddler recently was invited to join Mensa, the high-IQ society for people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on the standardized intelligence test. Anala is in the 99th percentile.

Anala loves geography, knows the location of every U.S. state and the names of their capitals. She even carries a map of America everywhere she goes.

"She needs a reality show," her father, Landon Beevers, told People magazine. "She keeps us on our toes."

She also knows she's smart.

"Really smart," Anala says.

Her mother, Sabrina Beevers, says Anala is constantly correcting the family's grammar.

"She's a handful," Landon Beevers said. "I'll tell you, she's a handful."

Anala is not the youngest Mensa member. In June, Adam Kirby, a 2-year-old from London, became the youngest boy ever to join Mensa, according to the Digital Journal. Emmelyn Roettger, a 2-year-old from Washington, D.C., joined last year, becoming the youngest U.S. member.

http://news.yahoo.com/4-year-old-with-iq-of-145-becomes-mensa-s-newest-member-141316099.html
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
I want my children to be as smart as this little girl.

Young black queen - salute! cool

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
That means she's "Solomona. D wise one
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by sigmundfreud(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is Mensa still existing?!
They should allow the girl to have a life before they turn her into a robot.

4 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by Viktoh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Choi...na wa oooo
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by PerfumeRepublik: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
4yrs! Jeez
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by CaptainAmerica1: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Respect!

She's smarter than 98% of PDP e-trolls on this forum.
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by baby124: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Respect!

She's smarter than 98% of PDP e-trolls on this forum.
grin. You people and your e-wars
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by jmoore(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2015
We got smart kids here but no IQ tests in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by cornelin(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Is this fact or fiction?
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by Barezzi(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
cornelin:
Is this fact or fiction?
Fiction undecided
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by esmeralda1(f): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
When she learned the alphabet at 4months does it mean she had started talkin then?

3 Likes

Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by charles316: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
This little girl is smarter that 98% of the women in Nairaland family section.
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by wierdpsycho: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
the world has moved beyond iQ test... they are not pointers to any futuristic permutations. .. mensa should go broke already grin grin grin
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by YourCoffin: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
After watching a member of Mensa flop big time in one of Donald Trump's seasonal show: 'The Apprentice,' I knew the organization is overrated. They gobble knowledge like an alcoholic gobbles beer but rarely know how to apply them.
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lucky parents I must say. Reminds me of the little girl(don't know if she's white or Spanish and not up to 5years) who could mention the names of every president in the world!watched it on YouTube.
Re: 4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Not until she can do the same on science subjects I am not going to be moved by her Geography and English grammar prowess!

(1) (Reply)

I Love It When My Wife Beats Me. / Sofas/couch For Give Away Price Sales!!! / Help!!! I'm Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.