Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,574 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB (1703 Views)

Why Guns Should Be Legalized In Nigeria / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by nationwide1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
When I heard that Buhari's result was released by his school, I was pleased. At least the national embarrassment of a man vying for the number one office in the land not being educated upto school certificate level will be averted.

But on seeing the displayed result, I was disappointed. The question now is when did WAEC start to paste candidates' passport on their certificates? In 1990s.

My father's WAEC result obtained in 1970s does not have his passport on it and it is original certificate.

Other members of the forum can verify from older family members. If Buhari goes ahead to contest and win, then today marks the official legalization of forgery in Nigeria spearheaded by no other one than mai gaskia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Kenai: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
The release says he took the exams at "Class Six".
But how is it possible? There was no "Class Six" (SS3) in 1961.
Even up until the 1980's, secondary education ended at Class Five (SS2). You can ask anyone old enough.
So, how was it possible for Buhari to have studied to Class Six when it was non-existent during the 60's?
I think someone just goofed at their forgery game.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by RedArrow: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why are you allowing hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning?

The released result is a statement of result from the school through the state ministry of education and not from WAEC as you presumed.

Kindly read between the lines next time.

3 Likes

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by nationwide1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kenai:
The release says he took the exams at "Class Six".
But how is it possible? There was no "Class Six" (SS3) in 1961.
Even up until the 1980's, secondary education ended at Class Five (SS2). You can ask anyone old enough.
So, how was it possible for Buhari to have studied to Class Six when it was non-existent during the 60's?
I think someone just goofed at their forgery game.
Another excellent observation. Buhari will explain this one to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Even the pictures on it is fake. He was supposed to be very young na. How come he's suddenly become old from the picture on the certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by DesChyko: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
The list of discrepancies is a long walk.. Nigerians can be patiently observant whenever they will.

He should go back to the drawing board.

3 Likes

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Raiders: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
nationwide1:
Another excellent observation. Buhari will explain this one to Nigerians.
Buhari has nothing to explain to Nigerians . If you feel the result is fake then go to court or shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari, the number criminal from arewa republic. We will expose him in due time with those behind such forgery
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
nationwide1:
When I heard that Buhari's result was released by his school, I was pleased. At least the national embarrassment of a man vying for the number one office in the land not being educated upto school certificate level will be averted.

But on seeing the displayed result, I was disappointed. The question now is when did WAEC start to paste candidates' passport on their certificates? In 1990s.

My father's WAEC result obtained in 1970s does not have his passport on it and it is original certificate.

Other members of the forum can verify from older family members. If Buhari goes ahead to contest and win, then today marks the official legalization of forgery in Nigeria spearheaded by no other one than mai gaskia.
its a statement of result and statement of results dont come wit passport pics. Dat of buhari is no different either. Dat picture you see was put on the statement of result and scanned. Its clearly seen
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Kenai: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Raiders:
Buhari has nothing to explain to Nigerians . If you feel the result is fake then go to court or shut the hell up

This is an irresponsible statement and if you actually wish the best for Buhari, then you should never repeat it.

If you feel Buhari has nothing to explain to Nigerians, or is above reproach, then why is he vying for the seat of the presidency? You shot your oga on the foot.
If he can't even come out and explain himself to the same people he's begging for their votes, over this minor issue, then how would the country trust him to honestly preside over the collective interest of 170 million people? Is this the same way he felt he had nothing to explain to Nigerians when he was summoned by the Oputa Panel?
If you know what's good for you and your oga, never repeat that statement you just made. It's a very reckless one, and it sets you up for greater PR destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by pacesetter939: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
nationwide1:

The result that was issued is the Statement of Results sheet by the secondary school in question and they could decide to include candidate's passport if they so wish.
So, what's the heck here?

3 Likes

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Raiders: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kenai:

This is an irresponsible statement and if you actually wish the best for Buhari, then you should never repeat it.

If you feel Buhari has nothing to explain to Nigerians, or is above reproach, then why is he vying for the seat of the presidency? You shot your oga on the foot.
If he can't even come out and explain himself to the same people he's begging for their votes, over this minor issue, then how would the country trust him to honestly preside over the collective interest of 170 million people? Is this the same way he felt he had nothing to explain to Nigerians when he was summoned by the Oputa Panel?
If you know what's good for you and your oga, never repeat that statement you just made. It's a very careless one, and it sets you up for greater PR destruction.
what do you want him to explain again? Buhari had a press conference today and release his Waec statement of result yet there are still doubting Thomas claiming the result fake . If anyone feel the result is fake, he should go to court and get Buhari disqualified. Election is next month and its time for both political parties to start discussing real issues that will affect Nigerians.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Raiders: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Even the pictures on it is fake. He was supposed to be very young na. How come he's suddenly become old from the picture on the certificate.
lol. you obviously don't know what statement of result is. its not compulsory to have your passports in a statement of result. When I applied for my statement of result from secondary 2 years after my waec. I used a passport that was 2 years after I wrote my waec on my statement of result. Only the waec certificate uses the original passport you used while filling the waec form and it was only recently they started using passport on waec certificate because my dads waec certificate has no passport.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by DeviIhimself: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
pacesetter939:

The result that was issued is the Statement of Results sheet by the secondary school in question and they could decide to include candidate's passport if they so wish.
So, what's the heck here?

Sharap your mouth there and stop confusing yourself

Do school manufacture statements of results? I guess your school did yours because mine was done by my school under the reference of WAEC
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by DeviIhimself: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Raiders:
what do you want him to explain again? Buhari had a press conference today and release his Waec statement of result yet there are still doubting Thomas claiming the result fake . If anyone feel the result is fake, he should go to court and get Buhari disqualified. Election is next month and its time for both political parties to start discussing real issues that will affect Nigerians.

His result is fake QED

So much for the so called Mr integrity
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by pacesetter939: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Sharap your mouth there and stop confusing yourself

Do school manufacture statements of results? I guess your school did yours because mine was done by my school under the reference of WAEC

I wouldn't insult you in return, rather I would enlighten you on the above subject matter to help your ignorance.
WAEC as an examination body releases the spread sheet of results containing all registered candidates of each school to the secondary school in question and from this sheet, the school issues each candidate a Statement of Results sheet pending when the Certificate is issued by WAEC which in turn would be delivered to each candidates via the School.

What the General did after misplacing his issued Certificate is to request a copy of his statement from his old Secondary school which has the comprehensive spread sheet in their possession. So, what's difficult for to understand here?

Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by nationwide1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
RedArrow:
Why are you allowing hatred to becloud your sense of reasoning?

The released result is a statement of result from the school through the state ministry of education and not from WAEC as you presumed.

Kindly read between the lines next time.

How long does it take WAEC to issue original certificate? Is he going to present statement of result to INEC after leaving school for more than fifty years? Even the university can't allow a student who presented statement of result at admission and can't present certificate at final screening to graduate? Will INEC accept statement of result? This 'holy' general is setting a deadly example for many generations in Nigeria.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by Raiders: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeviIhimself:

His result is fake QED

So much for the so called Mr integrity
then go to court and get him disqualified since you believe the result is fake
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by DeviIhimself: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
pacesetter939:

I wouldn't insult you in return, rather I would enlighten you on the above subject matter to help your ignorance.
WAEC as an examination body releases the spread sheet of results containing all registered candidates of each school to the secondary school in question and from this sheet, the school issues each candidate a Statement of Results sheet pending when the Certificate is issued by WAEC which in turn would be delivered to each candidates via the School.

What the General did after misplacing his issued Certificate is to request a copy of his statement from his old Secondary school which has the comprehensive spread sheet in their possession. So, what's difficult for to understand here?

It's difficult to understand because it's not cleared by Waec
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by pacesetter939: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
DeviIhimself:

It's difficult to understand because it's not cleared by Waec

WAEC issued the secondary school the results spread sheet and certificates. If you and your party have issues comprehending this, go to court.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by ayukdaboss(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
[size=15pt]THE DOCUMENT THAT HAS HIS PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ON IT IS NOT HIS CERTIFICATE BUT A STATEMENT OF RESULT HE JUST COLLECTED FROM THE SCHOOL RECENTLY. THIS STATEMENT OF RESULT WAS PRODUCED FROM THE WASC BROADSHEET (CULLED FROM CAMBRIDGE) CONTAINING THE NAMES AND RESULTS OF ALL STUDENTS WHO SAT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THAT SCHOOL THAT YEAR. DO YOU KNOW THAT IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCY, YOU CAN GO EVEN TOMORROW TO YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL AND COLLECT YOUR WASC STATEMENT OF RESULT?? AS LONG AS THEY HAVE YOUR RECORDS IT CAN BE IMMEDIATELY MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOU. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OLD PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH OF YOURSELF AS A KID WHAT WILL YOU DO? MAKE WUNA NO DEY DO LIKE THIS ABEG

[/size]
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Raiders:
lol. you obviously don't know what statement of result is. its not compulsory to have your passports in a statement of result. When I applied for my statement of result from secondary 2 years after my waec. I used a passport that was 2 years after I wrote my waec on my statement of result. Only the waec certificate uses the original passport you used while filling the waec form and it was only recently they started using passport on waec certificate because my dads waec certificate has no passport.

You are very right. I goofed on this. Just can't wait for buari to clear the air on this certificate saga to gain the trust of those that are not sure of voting him. As for me and my parents and siblings, our votes go to the general.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by ba7man(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: WAEC not enough, Buhari must produce his original school uniform used in secondary school.

P.D.P.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
ayukdaboss:

[size=15pt]THE DOCUMENT THAT HAS HIS PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH ON IT IS NOT HIS CERTIFICATE BUT A STATEMENT OF RESULT HE JUST COLLECTED FROM THE SCHOOL RECENTLY. THIS STATEMENT OF RESULT WAS PRODUCED FROM THE WASC BROADSHEET (CULLED FROM CAMBRIDGE) CONTAINING THE NAMES AND RESULTS OF ALL STUDENTS WHO SAT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THAT SCHOOL THAT YEAR. DO YOU KNOW THAT IN CASE OF ANY EMERGENCY, YOU CAN GO EVEN TOMORROW TO YOUR SECONDARY SCHOOL AND COLLECT YOUR WASC STATEMENT OF RESULT?? AS LONG AS THEY HAVE YOUR RECORDS IT CAN BE IMMEDIATELY MADE AVAILABLE FOR YOU. IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN OLD PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH OF YOURSELF AS A KID WHAT WILL YOU DO? MAKE WUNA NO DEY DO LIKE THIS ABEG

[/size]

TANoids are convincing. They almost convinced me. Now am back to my senses. You are very right bro.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by igbeke: 6:44am On Jan 22, 2015
ayukdaboss:

[/size]
You are very correct, bro. But did you also observe that the name on that SofR is not Mohammadu Buhari, but Mohamed Buhari. If you are used to muslim names especially in the North, you will discover a lot of similarities among them. But one thing is certain, they always have different ways of pronounciation and hence, different ways of spellings. Some examples are: Garuba/Garba, Ishaq/Isiaka/Chaka, Yousuf/Yusuf/Yusuph, Muhammad/Mohammadu/Mohammed/Mohamed, etc.
It is also possible to have a name-sake as your classmate. When I was in Secondary School for instance, I used to have two classmates that interchanged their first and last names: Peter Sunday and Sunday Peter.
We also know if your name is miss-spelt in Waec, what you do as a student is to complain for rectification purpose.
All these explanations may not be new to you but why is Mr Buhari presenting Mohamed's SofR for Mohammadu? Are these not two different identities?
Tell yourself the Truth.
Peace.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by naijaking1: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2015
igbeke:

You are very correct, bro. But did you also observe that the name on that SofR is not Mohammadu Buhari, but Mohamed Buhari. If you are used to muslim names especially in the North, you will discover a lot of similarities among them. But one thing is certain, they always have different ways of pronounciation and hence, different ways of spellings. Some examples are: Garuba/Garba, Ishaq/Isiaka/Chaka, Yousuf/Yusuf/Yusuph, Muhammad/Mohammadu/Mohammed/Mohamed, etc.
It is also possible to have a name-sake as your classmate. When I was in Secondary School for instance, I used to have two classmates that interchanged their first and last names: Peter Sunday and Sunday Peter.
We also know if your name is miss-spelt in Waec, what you do as a student is to complain for rectification purpose.
All these explanations may not be new to you but why is Mr Buhari presenting Mohamed's SofR for Mohammadu? Are these not two different identities?
Tell yourself the Truth.
Peace.

A bad forgery job gone so hopelessly wrong
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by ayukdaboss(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2015
igbeke:

Tell yourself the Truth.
Peace.
Somebody dealt with this issue yesterday. I'll try and look for that thread. He gave a simple detailed explanation.
Re: Official: Forgery Legalized In Nigeria Courtesy GMB by igbeke: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Somebody dealt with this issue yesterday. I'll try and look for that thread. He gave a simple detailed explanation.
Why will someone be this desperate? Is it truly for the love of the country?
If our Judiciary will not look into this unbiasedly, are we not be indirectly legalising forgery and impersonation?
Trust Nigerians, they will certainly take it to a higher altitude, if not nipped in the bud. A stitch in time they say, ........

(1) (Reply)

N20trillion Stole Under Jonathan Regime - Prof Charles Soludo!!! / 10 Reasons Why Akinwunmi Ambode Must Win Lagos State. / Gov. Fashola And Wife Laughing So Hard During Yesterday's Lagos Carnival(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.