Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,273 members, 7,940,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops (1204 Views)

1 In 7 People In The World Now Use Whatsapp / Problem Downloading Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 210 Dual Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops by quest4s: 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
How to Use Whatsapp on PC and Laptops

WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.

There are a few minimum requirements to enjoy WhatsApp Web:

You need to have an active WhatsApp account on your phone.
Update your WhatsApp to make sure it is the latest version as this can only work with the latest WhatsApp update.
You need to have a stable internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
You need to use Google Chrome as your web browser. Click here to download Google Chrome onto your computer. (Other browsers are not currently supported).

To get started with WhatsApp Web you must first pair your phone and computer:

Visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer using your google chrome
Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to Menu > WhatsApp Web (that little icon that looks like a dotted straight line close to the search menu icom)
Scan the QR Code on your computer and whalaaa! your WhatsApp on PC or Laptop will automatically log in

From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your Logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.

Thanks and also

Re: Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops by linked: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
OK
Re: Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops by seunlayi(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2015
I rather do other things than chat on whatsapp with my PC

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops by abatically(m): 12:18am On Jan 22, 2015
seunlayi:
I rather do other things than chat on whatsapp with my PC

Gbam
Re: Step By Step How To Use Whatsapp On PC And Laptops by aliyug79: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Download Apps Or Install Apps Directly To My Memory Card? / Which Font Do You Use On Your Android Smartphone? / Clash Of The Titans : Gionne Marathon M5 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.