Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? (925 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big PenĂ¯s? / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / Pictures To Show You How Amazing And Funny Kids Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Esdb3: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Wether you like it or not girls love things like this. Be truthful and tell us when last you told her this.
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Maakhir(m): 4:04am On Jan 22, 2015

Never been in a relationship but if I was this would be me cheesy cheesy

Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Maakhir(m): 4:05am On Jan 22, 2015
I'm just kidding though
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by justmag(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2015
I told her this morning. And am talking about my mother.
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by justmag(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:

Never been in a relationship but if I was this would be me cheesy cheesy

have u kissed a girl and liked it though? shocked
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Maakhir(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2015
justmag:

have u kissed a girl and liked it though? shocked

Never, I'm in mid-teens grin
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Maakhir(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
justmag:
I told her this morning. And am talking about my mother.

Me too, but I'm assuming he's talking about someone you have romantic feelings for
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:

How nice,

You are doing great, for a teen in terms of reasoning.
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by justmag(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:

Me too, but I'm assuming he's talking about someone you have romantic feelings for

Lol! I know. Was just being a smartass. tongue
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by justmag(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:

Hmmm. ..okay. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by falconey(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2015
What if she is not? It means am lieing to her......how we wan stop lies for the world? When am force to lie to someone to be with me
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Shawl001(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ooh, 4 days ago,,, and it was cool.
Re: When Last Did You Tell Her How Amazing She is? by Chylo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Error404. Girlfriend not found.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies / Older Or Younger Men: Which Make Better Husbands? / One Name For This Generous Guy, Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.