Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:34 PM

SATANIC Outreach - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SATANIC Outreach (898 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SATANIC Outreach by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
Here at "In praise of Satan" I am committed to make the path of Satanism easier for people. I want to do this by helping people with their journey of discovery. While the religion it's self is very much an individual path, much can be done to help each other down the left hand path. Which is why I want to offer my services in helping anyone who needs it. If you feel you could benefit from a chat with me about Satanism then just drop me an email and I will be more than happy to help
ogaga4Luv007@yahoo.com,Ogaga4Luv007@hotmail.fr:you can add me on y.m ,msn

Put " In praise of Satan" in the subject box. As i get a lot of junk to that add on Chat

Ogaga
Onowighose
Re: SATANIC Outreach by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:34am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Chant the blasphemy Mockery of the Messiah. . . . . WE CURSE THE HOLY GHOST . . .Blaspheme the Ghost. . . . . BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST. Glory to thee almighty Satan . . .We praise thee, we bless thee, WE ADORE THEE . . .
THOU ART LORD, THOU ALONE, OH MIGHTY SATAN!! cool
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Potency Of The Holy Ghost / Islam and violence are one / A Pastor Raped By His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.