Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,742 members, 7,908,879 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry (1645 Views)

Meet And Marry Lol / Ten Romancelanders/ Nairalanders You'd Like To Meet / Serious Lady Is Needed For A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
I am 34 this year,
5'11",
a bit light,
work as a marketer.
I Live in Lagos.
And I'm Yoruba.
I love movies and music.

I am looking for a caring lady, fun and christian LADY to Meet, love and Marry.

Age between 28 - 36.

If you may, add me on Whatsapp on 08033746601 or BBM 2BCECB4D

I am serious and not joking around.

See ya
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Please I live in Lagos so we can consider distance
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by Edykul(f): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Where is ur current girlfriend?Give reasons why u can't settle down with her tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Not in a relationship.
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
smiley
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
wink
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2015
grin wink
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 7:23am On Jun 01, 2015
smiley wink
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by intereliate: 5:15am On Jun 19, 2015
cool
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by cvibe2: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people. Register free
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by slide01: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ehen! Yinka....hmmmm #lipsealed grin grin #funny tho
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by cyprus000: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Edykul:
Where is ur current girlfriend?Give reasons why u can't settle down with her tongue
[size=13pt]
Jamb questiongrin

Don't worry,you will receive an answer after the second comming of christtongue
[/size]
Re: I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry by cyprus000: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
slide01:
[size=13pt]
Bro hw far?.

Are you still looking for your missing rib?cheesy..don't tell me that you havn't found hergrin

Its lyk you refuse to heed my advice and have gone back to looking for innocent gal to devourgrin.

stop displaying your stupidity all over cyber space.

It is mind burgling that a grown up man lyk you is a exibiting this kind of childish triat,ever since you gained access to the internet.

All your posts from day one is filled with the same crap.

Grow up bro.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Ola,where Are Thou? / Single Souls At Aba, Umuahia, MOUAU, ASU, Abiapoly, And Other Areas Within Abia / Any Pretty Girl For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.