Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Will You Buy A Smart TV? Which Brand Will You Buy? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Will You Buy A Smart TV? Which Brand Will You Buy? (875 Views)

TV: Which Bbnaija Housemate Will Be Saved From Sunday’s Eviction Today? / Startime Vs Go TV Which Is Better / Warning Over TV Which Listensin On Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Buy A Smart TV? Which Brand Will You Buy? by eeemily: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2015
There are many Smart TV brand in the martket, which brand will you buy? As far as I am concerned, Samsung and LG is my top choice. But I just hesitate to choose the right one.

When you buy a smart TV, what factors should take into consideration? Just see an article on Best Smart TV Brand Reviews, do you have any other idea on how to buy the best smart TV? The article also tells how to play iTunes videos on TV, just is what I want, for I have bought many movies from iTunes. I can only afford around $800. Can you give me some advice?
Re: Will You Buy A Smart TV? Which Brand Will You Buy? by eeemily: 2:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Samsung Smart TV is very good. Just purchased movies form iTunes, and use M4VGear to remove DRM, it's useful, and Now I can play iTunes videos on my Samsung smart TV.
Re: Will You Buy A Smart TV? Which Brand Will You Buy? by delishpot: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
I dont know if my TV is smart but I connect it to the internet and watch youtube and other such sites directly on my tv. I enjoy naija movies that way.

(1) (Reply)

THE GIFT Full Movie 2015 / ‘the Originals’ Season 4 Being Cancelled!??? Here Is The Reason / Sub-zero Goes Crazy In Nigeria Mortal Kombat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.