Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,167 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter (42829 Views)

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / Patience Jonathan's Thesis On The Meaning Of Corruption / Now That Buhari's Result Is Out, We Need To See Jonathan's Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by Forwetinnah: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
badtela:
Again please "can you quote the relevant section of the electoral act that says that a candidate must have a B.Sc to contest for the office of President of Nigeria?"

GET YOURSELF UPDATED
You go get gray hair in the process of waiting for me. Shiooor
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by yetunsbay(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nogen:
Without the completion of his thesis , nobody would have awarded him a doctorate degree. Silly people.

Buhari show us your original certificate not a forged one by your Toronto and Chicago friends.
average deluded & awkward thinking Nigerian
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by ccollins(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
deletrue:
Get out quickly, how earth can an aboki who is a known cow and goat trainers with the highest number of 'out of school children' ask of thesis of a PHD holder. Can you and that dry and flat chest owner like a dry leave call Buhari recognise thesis? You don forget Osibadan? If your Buhari can read and pronounce his VP's name, why do you think he will recognise thesis? Oya ask Buhari to explain what is thesis. Ok, tell Buhari to pronounce thesis. Mind you it is thesis NOT 'THESE IS' Oya ask am quickly, you go laugh tire today.
Buhari the forger and fakest retired military officer.
I go show you pepper today. Your own don finish. You dey try abi?
why are you acting like a Kid because of your hatred towards Buhari.. There was an unwarranted pressure for Buhari to release his school cert results which he did even thought the outcry for public display of his school cert was not in line with the constitution but now we all are asking for GEJ ph.D animal thesis and you here saying nonsense
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by ccollins(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
InglishTeechar:

APC una don enter one chance.

From perjury to forgery

Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged.

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh
are you so daft like this in PDP camp?? sad do you want Buhari secondary school to still use same format as that of 1961 for just a statement of result..? funny you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by dayo23(f): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
That is Buhari with his school mate, let see jona's pics while @ university

Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by dayo23(f): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
ccollins:
are you so daft like this in PDP camp?? sad do you want Buhari secondary school to still use same format as that of 1961 for just a statement of result..? funny you?
the guy stupid1ty na from heaven
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by InvertedHammer: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seun:

here's the doctoral certificate; found it on Facebook. I can't find the thesis, though. The original title of this thread said certificate/thesis.
/
Haha.

GEJ did not meet the requirements for Ph.D. There is no thesis. So it is pointless searching for what does not exist.
Talking of certificate. A particular senator from IMO state has an OND certificate issued by a University in Owerri and PDP/INEC turned blind eyes.
Pay attention to OND and University.

Yeah...that's so much for a copy of certificate in Nigeria.
/
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by yetunsbay(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

In a objective question,do u skip d options n start 'writing notes' for an answer. Chai!, APC problem sha.
By the way,what do u need his 'thesis' for?. In Nigerian's constitution,secondary school cert,(which Buhari just luckily got yesterday) is d minimum qualification that a candidate is required to have, b4 he could contest,or be elected into any political post in Nigeria.
thk The Creator u people don agree to his educational status...uhm
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by Burger01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
diasporaman:
GEJ should produce his TESTICLE we want to see it
Yes Ke! Jonathan show us your TESTICLE thesis angry
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC is frustrated, we won't stop till buhari kicks the bucket or withdraw his ambition. grin
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by LAX89(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
They are absolutely right, I for one doubt the fact that the Otueke man has a Bsc not to talk of PhD, GEJ show us your students, thesis, Certificate! However, Knowing the President, he will send his goons Doyin Bastard Okupe and Reno Omokirikiri to say His thesis is not subject to public view.
Sai Buhari

GEJ's PH.D certificate is right above your comment, if you can read. It has been in the public domain for years. Whereas your sai buhari only produced a doctored WASC certificate with F9 in maths and so on. If you need his thesis (which I doubt you have the capacity to read), then your sai buhari should produce all his WASC exam sheets, lets even see why he got F9 in maths.
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by annibro(f): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He still has a WAEC and BSc no be so?

Yes but he should be Mr Jonathan and not DR Ebele Jonathan
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by 2rez: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
Yes .Where is the useless ghost-written thesis on frogs that will never have any impact on the Nigerian economy ? mtcheeeeeeew!!!!
grin

Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by InglishTeechar(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
ccollins:

Mumu, hausa language was never taught in any school in Nigeria until 1974...abi Buhari get special curriculum for only him in 1961? now tell me who is daft? watery brain.
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by vanen2: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Inviting you all to my convocation in Uni Agric Makurdi on Saturday. If GEJ Can't find his thesis, he'd visit the school that day. Free Phd without thesis
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by InglishTeechar(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
yetunsbay:
thk The Creator u people don agree to his educational status...uhm

From perjury to forgery

Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums. Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC!

It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974!

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Wahala dey ohh
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by holatin(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lmao omggg grin
na soooo
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by InglishTeechar(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

In a objective question,do u skip d options n start 'writing notes' for an answer. Chai!, APC problem sha.
By the way,what do u need his 'thesis' for?. In Nigerian's constitution,secondary school cert,(which Buhari just luckily got yesterday) is d minimum qualification that a candidate is required to have, b4 he could contest,or be elected into any political post in Nigeria.

From perjury to forgery

Wahala dey ohh
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by holatin(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
InglishTeechar:

From perjury to forgery

Wahala dey ohh

research before doing copy and paste

buhari for President

Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by holatin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Mumu, hausa language was never taught in any school in Nigeria until 1974...abi Buhari get special curriculum for only him in 1961? now tell me who is daft? watery brain.
shut up dude see my reply
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

...but you had the effrontery to ask a General & former head of state for his certificate? You may actually beds very silly without you knowing it o!
don't be stupid, I am not questioning his rank, I don't care if he is a field marshal. I have all my certificates from primary to postgraduate level. Therefore, I can challenge anybody who claims to have anything less. simple.
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by InglishTeechar(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
ccollins:

Mumu, so how did vernacular studies now become hausa language in his statement of result that same year...or is his result modernised to suite todays understanding of what vernacular means? since the typist is too tired to just type vernacular. Idiot.
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by mya1: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Suljosh:
He didn't finish his PhD course.

You and the other Nigerians asking for thesis must be extremely dull! I doubt you're a graduate.

What other proof of education do people demand if not a certificate?
Besides, would you be able to understand a single page of his thesis if it were provided cuz this your dullness no get part 2!
Someone provides you with a certificate of his doctorate degree yet you claim he didn't complete his PhD course..
There are just too many dull Nigerians around, Haa!

Note: I'm neither pro GEJ nor anti Buhari.
I only speak the fact when I see it ( fact which you're oblivious to either due to blindness or ignorance- only God knows)
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by ggrin(f): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
KingTom:
Bross how far na grin
buh y u dy call me bross sef

Wanna knwsad
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
tobechi20:
Apc are just been illogical.

The question of certificate was stareted by inec and not nigerians or pdp.

thesis is not a prerequisite
for contesting an election

but certificate is

WRONG. Started by Fayose
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by dalhat14(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
tobechi20:
Apc are just been illogical.

The question of certificate was stareted by inec and not nigerians or pdp.

thesis is not a prerequisite
for contesting an election

but certificate is
thesis is not a prerequisite but lying is perjury, Obj says he didn't complete his PhD, so pls #GEJshowusyourthesis
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by InglishTeechar(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
deletrue:
bros., na me again.please, abeg try to repost this post in the first page of subsquent threads. This post is the greatest. It is most powerful and revealing.. It is very clear that Buhari nor get certificate. Thank you

Lets do it together...the world must know Buhari lied...this cannot be swept under the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by InglishTeechar(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
dayo23:
the guy stupid1ty na from heaven

Mumu, so how did vernacular studies now become hausa language in his statement of result that same year...or is his result modernised to suite todays understanding of what vernacular means? since the typist is too tired to just type vernacular. .
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by Eziachi: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
lomprico:
What is the minimum education requirement for the seat of the presidency? I think its a tertiary degree or sec. School cert. (not sure). So requesting for jona's (questionable) phd degree is irrelevant. Vote KOWA party! Now that will be a change.
Really? The requirements was the ability to read and write, but you refused not to sleep for three weeks because you wanted to certificate of secondary school education ignoring that army training at Sandhurst England equates a Bachelor degree?

So am in support to see Jonathan original research thesis, plus his 2014 asset declaration form.
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by amanikondo: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
FeBuhari until GEJ provides is PHd Thesis.
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by lomprico(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eziachi:
Really? The requirements was the ability to read and write, but you refused not to sleep for three weeks because you wanted to certificate of secondary school education ignoring that army training at Sandhurst England equates a Bachelor degree?

So am in support to see Jonathan original research thesis, plus his 2014 asset declaration form.
go to aso rock, he will show u all of it.
Re: Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter by Eziachi: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

don't be stupid, I am not questioning his rank, I don't care if he is a field marshal. I have all my certificates from primary to postgraduate level. Therefore, I can challenge anybody who claims to have anything less. simple.
Do you have a birth certificate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Oba Of Benin Reprimands Obaseki For Refusing Overtures For Peace With Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.