Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,922 members, 7,980,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:56 AM

D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House (7008 Views)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by wordcat(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
you better live your life while I live mine

Settled
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by roufy235(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
This pictures don tey wey I dey see am
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by moderatorr: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
you better live your life while I live mine
hmmm
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by 4stylz: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Anybody can go to white house for a trip round,whats so special about this? He wasn't even allowed to get inside the building,i was expecting him seated beside Obama in the building,if I know a white house staff,its very easy for me to take pics there,Nigerian celebs with trying to show off with everything,even Pablo Escobar the enemy of America took pictures on this same spot

Hater,make you go snap show us
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by blaqship: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is an old picture. Sorry op
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by iamrealdeji(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
4stylz:

Hater,make you go snap show us
Who's talking to this fool,D'banj a,s.s licker,i don't even listen to some trash local Nigerian songs,so I have no reason to hate him,he's way older than me,he's more like an uncle
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by 4stylz: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Who's talking to this fool,D'banj a,s.s licker,i don't even listen to some trash local Nigerian songs,so I have no reason to hate him,he's way older than me,he's more like an uncle

You don't listen to his song..so shut up and stop worrying about him

You feel good about yourself when you hear something wrong about people right?? May God help you.
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, shut up!

White house na tourist centre?

U can't even entre the fate without invitation...mumu

White house is a tourist center bro.
Been there more than twice and u will see lots of people from different countries taking pictures but outside the perimeter fencing but not inside the building.

From outside, u can see the exterior part of the building and the security details attached but u can't see what is happening in its interior, thats the only difference.

I categorically state again that the white house is a tourist center 247 but u can't go inside the building but u can see the premise because the perimeter fencing is open for everyone to see and take pictures of the frontal view of the building.

I know u think it is not possible because no one dares comes 1million meter close to the road leading to aso rock in nija without getting the beating of ur life and u now assume the whole world is like that abi?

Do not comment on issue's u have no clue on.

I bin dey reason like that too before.

2 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Francis5: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
byrron:

White house is a tourist center bro.
Been there more than twice and u will see lots of people from different countries taking pictures but outside the perimeter fencing but not inside the building.

From outside, u can see the exterior part of the building and the security details attached but u can't see what is happening in its interior, thats the only difference.

I categorically state again that the white house is a tourist center 247 but u can't go inside the building but u can see the premise because the perimeter fencing is open for everyone to see and take pictures of the frontal view of the building.

I know u think it is not possible because no one dares comes 1million meter close to the road leading to aso rock in nija without getting the beating of ur life and u now assume the whole world is like that abi?

Do not comment on issue's u have no clue on.

I bin dey reason like that too before.

Don't mind that ignorant semi-illiterate Slidewaxie who thinks like his mentor Buhari.
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by 100Cents: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Pictures taken at the US white house

I am still wondering.

How much does snapping pictures with celebrities add to someone's pocket ?

The young man has forgotten his calling..
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by 100Cents: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Francis5:
Taa gbafuo there, liar. This is an old photo. There is cold and snow now in DC and nobody dresses like this now. Even the trees have no leaves now, unlike in this fake photo

Better...
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Francis5:

Don't mind that ignorant semi-illiterate Slidewaxie who thinks like his mentor Buhari.

Lol
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by papaejima1: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, shut up!

White house na tourist centre?

U can't even entre the fate without invitation...mumu
And here I was thinking you were enlightened!!

No wonder....!!!
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by moderatorr: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
papaejima1:

And here I was thinking you were enlightened!!

No wonder....!!!
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Buhari To Sign Peace Accord With Atiku, Others / Interesting Pictures Of ANAMMCO Enugu State / "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.