Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,017 members, 7,928,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Property Investment Opportunity/offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Property Investment Opportunity/offer (552 Views)

Property Investment / Property Investment Opportunity In Bosnia / 2015 Investment Opportunity ( Insight Secrets ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Investment Opportunity/offer by Effect001(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
I hereby propose an investment / leasing offer of some flats in my building.
The building is located at a street, off Doyin Omololu street , Ketu Lagos State . My proposal to any potential investor is to pay me the owner a minimum investment amount of N 3 million and take charge of some flats in the building by collecting the rent of the apartments over a period of 6 years for return on investment.
The investor will act as the temporary landlord of these apartments over the period of the investment offer.

Investment : A minimum investment of N 3Million
Duration of Investment : 72 calendar months.
Return on Investment (with present rent rate) : 100% guaranteed return on investment over the period of offer.
The following are the apartment for the lease investment in the building with their current rent rate;

(1) 2 bedroom flat with rent of #250,000 per annum
(2) Mini Flat with rent of #180,000 per annum
(3) Mini Flat with rent of #130,000 per annum
(4) Mini Flat with rent of #170,000 per annum

Please note that the investor is at liberty to retain or eject the existing tenants and also free to increase the rent during the period of the investment among other things that will be clearly mutually agreed upon and documented by both parties.
I hereby look forward to positive response from anyone that is interested in this investment offer for further discussion and inspection of the property.

You can contact the Owner on : 08098502294, 08068631968
wale_effect@hotmail.com
Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Classic Business Complex Suitable For Eatery Centre/groceries/boutique Etc Pics / Financial Discipline: The Tiny Giants / Highest Ever! Get 250% Deposit Bonus To Trade Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.