Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 (7382 Views)

December Holyghost Congress 2014 @RCCG (the Great Sherpherd) / Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by nyabinghi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2008
Do christian men allow their muslim women to practise islam. My own fiancee decided to break up with me cos i refused tying the knot in the church.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by redsun(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2008
He should abstain from religion if he is real,only the real can feel it.Ride.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by oluwdashmi(f): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2008
Fashola is a muslim but his wife is a practising catholic. He believes in one God that is why he can attend a church and still permit his wife to continue in her background religion.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by dayokanu(m): 2:54am On Dec 26, 2008
Fashole would attend the Eyo festival too possibly he got his inspiration for the good work from Eyo.

Most governors attend the Holy ghost Congress
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by iceland(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2008
dayokanu:

Most governors attend the Holy ghost Congress
They attend HolyGhost Congress but I dont think HolyGhost Attend to them.For example Obasanjo grin grin grin
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by djcrucifix(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2008
it's not a new thing na, his wife is a christian you know?
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by babyluv06(f): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2008
kini big deal,kini big deal? God is one.dis is no politics u all need to no more abt dis man.towards a better nigeria
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Sonye(f): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2008
Fashola got there quite late, and left there quite early

but honestly, call it different religions and different names, but there is only one God smiley
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by PurestBoy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2008
What's so special about Fashola's presence in church. Is he better off than we worship regularly? I guess the poster is trying to cause a religious strife on this forum again.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
So instead of doing something about the traffic problem caused by the holy holy holy ghost, he joins them in perpetuating the madness.
You gotta love it. grin grin
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by timmfikk(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2008
I do not think there is a big deal in Praising one's creator in any formula he/she feels like he's been at ma church so many times so whats da big deal he love the Lagosians and hs is trying to preach Unity so Bleep da haters who are complaining, God asked us to Honour all call, so honourig such a call is not bad either, cos he knows Jehover Reigneth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by PurestBoy(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2008
Martian:

So instead of doing something about the traffic problem caused by the holy holy holy ghost, he joins them in perpetuating the madness.
You gotta love it. grin grin

Noted!!
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by muy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2008
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by dpro(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2008
Jesus himself has said before he left the world over 2000 years ago that "I, when am lifted up, will draw all men to myself" Men are been drawn to christ everyday, even political leaders. The question is; will you be left out? Your religion no matter O.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by khanye(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
Muslim or Christian, We're all worshiping the same God cool
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by preshus(f): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
he acknowledged his maker
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Shegbe: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2008
That way He is sure of their votes come 2011. Dont be surprised if U see him in ur church on sunday
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by smogville(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2008
if you have money and you need attention just take your cash to the RCCG. they would welcome you no matter who you are, all they are after is your cash. Retarded Circus Clowns of Baba GO!

@poster, are u ok??
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by mecylee(f): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2008
i dont think i have mush to say only time will tell his motive whether if for political pupose or someting eslse.i rest my case
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by OmoShadek(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2008
Fashola or any other governor as far as Nigeria is concern shouldn't be a man of one religion but should play a neutral role in place of religion.

Kudos to you FASHOLA, The man of the people

Shadeko Ifeoluwa
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by kemisuga(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2008
Its no big deal. He is a man of all Lagosians, he also pay homage to the witches, wizards, babalawos, obas etc. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I was amazed when I saw him giving a sermon at the Daystar Christian Center, on a Sunday.

Its Ok for him, his wife is a Christian and him, Muslim.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by olawonder(m): 1:19am On Dec 31, 2008
By his surname, shouldn't anyone work it out that he's half muslim-half baba'lawo? Definitely, he could possibly attend to any religious group he want. Shi'kena!
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by somidot(m): 2:23am On Dec 31, 2008
Obj and Atiku should exchange presents

and follow the newfound leadership from our governor.

abeg, the guy went in the interest of peace. tinubu too went now and even with his wife. the only thing is that they (along with baba) went only as long as they were in office. this brings one to think it is nothing but a pure political move aimed at getting the support of millions of christians there,
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by thetruth90: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2008
smogville:

if you have money and you need attention just take your cash to the RCCG. they would welcome you no matter who you are, all they are after is your cash. Retarded Circus Clowns of Baba GO!

@poster, are u ok??

im very much ok, thanks. im sorry that you are not ok grin
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Festusbenard: 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2009
Love
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Festusbenard: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
Love is wat we need in lagos state i dont want christains and muslim to quarel i am a christain but i lov muslim's i can even marry a muslim dats to show d amount of love i hav
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by javalove(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2009
HYPOCRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER !!!!!!

Maybe he didnt read Suratul Kafirun!!!!
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by eiete(f): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2009
khanye:

Muslim or Christian, We're all worshiping the same God cool
Says who?

If you are a christain writing this, then i suggest you go have a look at your bible or

talk to you pastor and if your not a christain then i say stick to what you know and not

writting stuff you can not back with facts.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by shakamc(m): 3:19am On Jan 04, 2009
fash is the lagos obama!!!!!
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Biioola(f): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2009
Do these things matter.This topic is an idle gist.It doesnt have a positive effect on our economy coz it makes us live important things for trivial ones.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by angelina08(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2009
If Raji Fashola was invited in Holyghost Conference 2008, what is wrong with that, If he is a Muslim, are we not worshipping one God. The only diffrent between Christian and Muslim is Language, Muslim way are Arab, while Christian ways are Bible Language.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by mayrho(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2009
i laugh and he still went with council of chiefs to top it with the traditional one he is a proper politician pleasing every1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does God Truly Exist? I Am Dumbfounded / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.